Interview - Ashler Styx

welcome! How are you?: I'm great! And by the way you look amazing! (

ruby has bright violet hair, tied up into a messy bun with little purple butterflies sitting on top. She has a beautiful purple dress which slowly turns colours in the rainbow further down the dress with also purple butterflies on it. Ruby has black lipstick on with purple eye shadow on. She looks stunning. )

How are you liking the capital?: I love it! It's amazing and the food is like nothing you could imagine! I love all you people here you are all so creative and unusual in all good ways. It's so beautiful here in the Capitol and if I win.. Sorry, once! I win I will definitely try to move here to the Capitol because it's so awesome!!

Why did you decide to volunteer?:  well I was the best in training and I have been waiting for this my whole life. I just love the feeling of getting out there and getting my hands dirty, or should I say, bloody and just the thought of making my district proud and I will be able to give my family the life they deserve, like the Capitol!

Who stands out the most to you this year?: hmm, well Flora seems pretty cool and she looks very deadly as well which is I have to say a bit scary but she definitely stands out the most with her skills and strength.

Are they the biggest threat?: yes and no. I am teamed up with them so she won't be much of a threat then, but when we get down to like the final four then I think I might want to watch out. But I'm pretty sure I can take her on. ( smirks at Flora ) after all, she's a girl. But girls can be ruthless too.

Who do you think is the weakest tribute?: oh it would probably be that district 11 kid, Stone. For a first, what kind of name is Stone! And, he wants to die, so I guess He's most likely the weakest because if he wants to die and someone attacks him, do you really think he's gonna fight back? I don't think so.

Do you have any loved ones?: I have my parents and and my brother and sister but other than that no one. I don't have a girlfriend but I used to. She broke up with me because I was entering the hunger games. She thinks that it's stupid to even think about going into the games but, I mean seriously? It's an absolute privilege to be selected for the games!! I'll show her.

What do you miss back home?: well.... I definitely miss getting up in the morning and going to training with all my friends, but here I've made new friends AND there is an absolutely amazing training centre which is WAY better the pan the one back home. I do miss my old sword. It's pretty old but works really well.

Do you think you have a chance at winning?: Well yeah! Of course I do. I mean once the bigger threats are gone its easy! Just kill off the last couple of tributes and BAM I'm victor. But it's easier said than done, I may get injured or something in the process, which is why I need you guys to sponsor me so I can fix pix my self up and win!

When did you start training?: ever since I could hold a sword! I love training and the feeling of winning is so crazy that it makes you want to do it all over again! I love making people happy and proud so this is why I entered the hunger games! To make them proud, and not just my family. The whole district! I'm gonna do whatever it takes to win!

So what going on with your alliance. The careers or the outsiders?: well I guess you will have to find out once we enter the games! I could go with either one of them. Who knows!

Is there anyone special out there?: unfortunately... No but I would like to meet someone. Maybe even in the games! *winks at the girls and laughs

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

Ruby: well that's all we have time for! One last applause for Ashler Styx!!!

*crowd goes wild while Ashler walks off