District 6 Male - Aero Luzi *DEAD*

Name: Aero Luzi

District: Six

Age: Sixteen

Gender: Male

Personality: Aero is laid back, relaxed, cool; he sees the glass half full, he seizes the day. With his "calm and collected" attitude, not much fazes the boy. His love for most activities and his friendly attitude leave him with a large collection of friends and a variety of talents. His intelligence is notable, although he isn't brainbox of the century; he doesn't mind though. Brave; full of valiance, he rarely backs down from a challenge. Aero isn't rude, but so entires his articulate speech and harsh voice make him seem intimidating; he's super friendly underneath.

Description: Aero's hair is his most evident feature, no doubt. As Aero'a hair grows, it tends to get a lot lighter at the tips, leaving his mess a beautiful blonde gradient; it flops over his forehead, flicking to the left. Aero'a eyes, soft, warm, are the colour of taupe; the large orbs sparkle in the sunlight. Aero's skin is peachy, flawless, glowing healthily as he stands amongst the malnourished citizens of Six. He stands at around 5"10 and has pretty decent muscle mass; he's intimidating to the boys in Six, but the Careers wouldn't be too frightened of the boy.

Celebrity look-alike: Jonghyun from SHINee. http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/h/0/98/430289/430289.jpg

Family: his father, aged forty three. He's close with his father, especially after his mother left them - abandoned them - for another man in Six; the two died when Aero was sixteen, however, he felt no emotion.

Career?: No

Volunteer?: No

Why you volunteered: n/a

Alliance: Anyone who's interested. Just shoot me a message.

Weapon of choice: A sledgehammer. This may sound a little weird for a boy from Six, but thanks to his work, he's skilled with the tools of a generic toolbox; a sledgehammer is the closest thing he's gonna get his hands on to your usual hammer in the arena.

Backstory: Aero's birth was one of the big ones in District Six. Being born into a higher classed family in Six, Aero's name had a betting system behind it; people won money for correctly guessing his name. How did he get his name? His father is the lead craftsman of the hovercraft repair in Six; his father is originally from the Capitol, hence why his birth was big in the poor district.

Aero is - obviously - expected to overtake the business when his father retires at an older age; Aero has never rejected the idea, but he's also keeping his options open, just in case he decides that, a few years down the line, the mechanical life isn't for him. His father is proud of him for that, and even though he used to force the boy into helping, he now knows that he should let Aero choose his life for himself.

Aero's never known his mother properly, so when she was found dead with his supposed-to-be stepdad, he didn't feel too sad; she was one of the few people Aero didn't speak to throughout the district. Aero, now sixteen and living life to the fullest, wants to accomplish as much as he can before he dedicates his life to a job and a family - or was to, if he wasn't reaped into the Hunger Games...

Tribute Owner: Clato_