Task 7 - Elimination

Side note - I added the finale song from Orphan Black to the side. IDEK why, I just like the song a lot lol. It's more of a theme.

~~~

Firstly, thank you to everyone who entered. Without you, these games never would have happened. Now we have nearly reached the end of these games.

So, our finalists are:

- Clement Janwerd Jr

- Clara Clearwater

- Alexander Lacey

- Stone Everglade

You are to vote for the ONE tribute you want to win. ONE. TRIBUTE. And if anyone begs you or asks you to vote for them, tell me immediatly.

ANYONE CAN VOTE!!!! Even people just reading along. ANYONE. Whether you are a finalist, whether you were knocked out in one of the rounds before, whether you are just reading along, you can vote. But NO VOTING FROM A SECOND ACCOUNT!!!! I mean that, and if you vote from a second account then your vote won't count.

You MUST vote over PM. Votes that are commented won't count.

Voting ends on the:

15th November, 10pm, Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

- 15th November, 6am, Eastern Standard Time (USA)

~~~

DON'T GO YET! THERE'S MORE!

When you vote for the victor, I also want you to input a second wildcard vote. For the wildcard vote, I want you to vote for a tribute that got eliminated, but you still believe was a strong contender. So, the votes should be set out like this in PM.

Victor: Katniss Everdeen

Wild Card: Peeta Mellark

For the wildcard, you CANNOT vote for someone in the top 4, or yourself.

You may vote for yourself as victor

I will be posting three more chapters after this. The first one is the Special Awards, the second one is the rankings (where the victor will be revealed) and the final one will be an interview from Antonio Silver, regarding his thoughts on these games and also hinting at the next games he will be hosting. Yes, I am hosting another games after these are finished.

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED