District 9 Female - Rye Harvey *DEAD*

Name: Rye Harvey
District: 9
Age: 16
Gender: female
Personality: Rye is a smart funny girl. She loves to crack a joke at the most inappropriate times and can't say a sentence without being sarcastic. She will only hurt or kill somebody if she has to. She is great at climbing trees even though she is a district 9 girl and can build a tree house in minutes. She hopes that she will find a fun and nice alliance that will stick together until the end.

Description: Rye has long, brown, wavy hair that has golden tips. She quite small and has tanned skin. Her bright blue eyes are warm and welcoming and she can win over anyone just by looking at them. She has a tanned, skinny body and white, beautiful teeth.

Celebrity look-a-like: Selena Gomez

Family: Rye only has her two twin sisters and her red toy cow (that her mum gave her when she was two) left because her father murdered her mother and her older brother the day of the Reapings.

Volunteer: Sort of

Why volunteer?: she got put in the games because she went out of the house and was running around the district, trying to get people to stop her father from murdering her father. But nobody listened so she screamed out "FIRE! FIRE" and everybody ran. She grabbed her next door neighbor and told him what really was happening and he went in and had to kill her father. She got put into the games because she caused the district to go wild over a fake fire.

Alliance: district 2 male, district 12 male and district 7 male

Weapon of choice: Sword and throwing knives

Backstory: doesn't know because she was adopted (keeps adoption a secret)

Tribute owner: HollyFitz1