District 12 Male - Ash Cinders *DEAD*

Name: Ash Cinders

District: 12

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Ash is a kind, caring boy. He loves having fun and is a hit with the ladies. He is one of those sarcastic, smart people but can be very serious at times. He doesn't mind killing other tributes but would never backstab anyone in his alliance. He almost as smart as anyone in district 3 and is great at caring heavy object as far as they need to go (because he works in the mines).

Description: Ash has dark, gingery hair that alway manages to have specks of ash and coal in it. His hair is shaggy and wavy. He has dark, green eyes that could bury someone six feet under just by looking at them. He is 6 foot 5 and is built like a career. He is handsome and strong. His body is slim but muscular and tanned ever so slightly. His teeth could be used as a flash light, they are that bright.

Celebrity look-a-like: No one really.

Volunteer: no

Why volunteer: didn't

Alliance: District 2 male, district 7 male and district 9 female.

Weapon of choice: Sword

Backstory: Ash was raised by his grandparents because his father died in a mine accident and his mum died of depression. He has lived with them every since he was three. His granddad died of cancer so all he has left is his grandmother. He is and only child.

Tribute owner: HollyFitz1