District 5 Female - Averlyn Lacey *DEAD*

Name: Averlyn (A-Lyn) Lacey

District: 5 (although she sometimes think she lives in four because of the lake she lives by)

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Personality: One word: Popular. She isn't a brat, but she is a ton of sass. She thinks highly of her self and isn't going to let anyone tell her otherwise. She also cares about her friends and family (what's left anyways) and would do anything for them. She can lie as easy as blinking, and is amazing at it.The one thing is: She hasn't exactly liked the way has been acting. She was going to try to change her attitude after the reaping, but ofcourse, she got reaped.

Description: A-Lyn is one of the prettiest girls in five. She lives near a lake, which gets a lot of sun. This causing her to be tan almost ALL of the time. She has a bit of muscles, considering she catches fish for a living. She has bright blonde hair that starches to her elbows. Her eyes are rainbow colored. They turn different colors. Sometimes to what she's wearing. Other times it's to what she's feeling. She is fairly tall for her age, being 5'5.

Family:

-May Stone- ~Mother~ |Dead|

-Trent Lacey- ~Father~ |Dead|

-Hunter Stone- ~Stepfather~ |Dead|

-Stephane Lacey- ~Oldest: Daughter~ |Whereabouts unknown: 19|

-Rachel Lacey- ~2nd oldest: sister~ |Whereabouts unknown: 18|

-Caden Lacey- ~ Middle: Son~ |Alive: 16|

-Averlyn Lacey- ~2nd youngest: Daughter~ |Alive: 13|

- Alexander Lacey- Youngest: Son~ |Alive: 13|

(The following are in the Stone Family. Half Siblings to A-Lyn)

-Sydney Stone- ~Oldest: Daughter~ |Alive: 8|

-Macy Stone- ~Middle: Daughter~ |Avox: 7|

-Mary Stone- ~Youngest: Daughter~ |Avox: 8|

Volunteer?: No

Why?: She had no desire. Her name was pulled.

Alliance: Looking....

Weapon of choice: Throwing knifes. She uses them to catch fish sometimes.

Backstory: A-Lyn lived a happy life with her mother, father, and four siblings until she turned 3. Her father left her mother. A-Lyn's mom was unable to take care of her five kids. Her mom then married another man. Soon, she had three half sisters. When she turned eight, her mother died. Later that day, her step father died. She remembered crying that whole day with Rachel and Caden. All of them went to the orphanage. A year later, Stephane was 15 and was able to take herself and all of her siblings out of the orphanage. She restored and old abandoned house close to their old one. She fixed it up with what little money they had. When A-Lyn was 11, she got a fishing job. She caught fish from the lake. She sorta made it up herself, considering that district four had all the fishing jobs. She felt lucky to live by the only lake in district five. That same year, Rachel and Stephane disappeared, leaving Caden the oldest. A-Lyn stepped up her suites around the house, along with fishing and school. She thought maybe she could have some good luck after all that she had been through. But then, last year, her half sisters, Mary and Macy, were found stealing food and bracelets from the mayors house. The cruel punishment was becoming an Avox.  She hasn't seen them since. And now A-Lyn was reaped with her twin brother she doesn't remember. For some reason, he volunteered, and she understand why he would do that, because now only one of them can make it out.

Tribute owner: PerryPrim