Chapter 4: It's out

Hey! I have a feeling that I'm going too fast, so maybe I'll slow down a bit. Anyway, as usual, please leave a vote and any comments would be gladly appreciated

Dylan's POV

*beep beep* *beep beep*

"Shut up you mechanical designed time indicator used to destroy other people's joy" I groaned. I peaked open my eyes and immediately sunlight hit my eyes. Oh my head... it feels like an egg being crack. I sit up, trying to shut the alarm off. Searching for it for a while, I realised that there's no alarm clock. It was a phone. I pressed off. Looking around, I came out of my sleep and realised I'm in a stranger's room. This is so cliché. "Ouch my head" I feel it spin like a cogwheel in  a plane motor. I stood up and tried to walk out a room but failed, I fell directly on my butt. Standing up again I try to continue with this dizzy feeling. Then I noticed there was a glass of water and aspirin on the nightstand. "Just what I need" I gladly mumbled. I stepped out of my room and saw the back of a guy eating at the kitchen counter. When he heard my footsteps, he snapped his head and turned back. "Good morning" Paton said. "Morning" I  returned. I'm so glad to see him early this early though I don't know clearly where I am. It's clear to say that I have a crush on him now. Then a door behind me opened. "HOLLY MAMA, GOD I SWORE I HAVENT EATEN PATON'S DONUTS" a familiar voice said. I turned around to see Billy on the floor. That made me chuckled while Paton grinned "You what?" "Uhmmm nothing!" Billy hid. "Make yourself at home, there's some cereal in the cabinet and milk in the fridge" Paton said. I jogged to the counter, trying to remember what happened last night. Another door opened. "MAMA MIA, PLEASE I PROMISED I DIDNT EAT PATON'S DONUT" A voice sounded like Veira's. "You what?" Paton instantly replied. This family really made me laugh. "What is up with you guys and my donuts?" Paton cried. I giggled. I made cereal and finally spoke up "So... this is your apartment?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Where are your parents?" I curiously questioned. For a minute I felt all eyes were on me. "It's better if we talk about it sometimes later..." Paton sighed. I just nodded. After I finished, I was about to wash my bowl but was quickly stopped by Billy "You could just leave it there, I'll handle them later" he informed. I walked to the couch, where Paton was sitting. "So... what happened last night"

Play song to add special effects! (Martin Garrix - Pizza (Accoustic))

Paton went on telling me what happened last night. "Yeah... and then it was your turn to play, you chose dare" "Oh really?" "Yeah" "What did they make me do? Eat cat food? Stepping on legos? Go through the chimney?" "None of them, it was simple: they told you to kiss me" he said with a smirk. Oh god, how could I be that drunk?! I feel like the sky is crashing down. No wonder I smelled so good. His cheek lit up a rosy colour in timidness, and man, he's so cute! I just want that dare to be again. I wanna kiss him again. I looked up to see him staring me. I couldn't look at him, i couldn't make my cheeks redder than it already has. He put a hand on my knee, pulling me out my thoughts and just as I looked up, I felt his lips were on mine. He put a hand on my cheeks and i put one on my waist. I could feel my heart going crazy. This feeling is beyond amazing. I don't care about anyone else, I just want this kiss to last until my last last breath. But sadly, the front door open and Veira came in. We hurriedly pull away. I could clearly see his cheeks in a rouge colour. He looks adorably cute with his flush. I knew that I would look redder than an apple right now. "Hey kids, I went to the groceries to grab some stuff, oh and Paton, I grabbed you some snacks!" She informed. "Uh oh really? What is it?" He acted trying to be cool but still had his eyes on me.she gave me a half smile and I smiled at him. 

Paton's POV

I told him about everything, even the kiss. When he heard about it, he just looked down and said nothing. Slowly, his cheeks went red, which really made me awe. I put a head on his knee, reassuring him it's already and when he looked up, my wolf couldn't stand it anymore, he was too adorable. I put a hand on his side and pulled him in for a kiss. At first he was in shock, until he returned it. I... guess I like him? Okay that was stupid, it's for sure that I like him. But still, Meryl is the one I was thinking about the most. Now this is confusing, I can't like two people at the same time can I? Just then, Veira came in with a bag of groceries. "Hey kids, I went to the groceries to grab some stuff, oh and Paton, I grabbed you some snacks!" She announced. "Uh oh really? What is it?" I pretended. I shot Dylan a smirk and he just smiled. He's cute...

Veira's POV

I came to the store to grab something and bought Paton a bit of snack, that brother of mind, he has a black hole in his stomach, but he never seemed to get fat. I came home, bursting through the front. Those two looked up with the holy-crap-you-scared-the-ass-out-of-me look. They looked very suspicious though... there's something up with these two. "Hey kids, I went to the groceries to grab some stuff, oh and Paton, I grabbed you some snacks!" I said. "Uh oh really? What is it?" Paton pretended. 

Dylan just sat there, looking hot as normal. Dylan, yes he's hot, yes he's cute and yes, he's my crush, so what? It's not like Paton and Dylan are kissing and dating. I wonder if Paton knew that I had a crush on Dylan. Likely not. But still, a little bit extra cautious won't hurt. After that, Billy came out of his room to cook lunch. "Uhmmm... you're going home?" Paton asked. Why, Paton, why do you have to ask him that? Why can't he stay? That brother of mine is evil. "Yeah..." Dylan replied. That sort of broke my heart so I tried to convince: "Why don't you stay for lunch? It'll be great!" He just gave me a smile, which melted my heart, and said "Nah, my parents must be worried sick to death." "Ok, bye" I responsed trying to keep a straight face. "Bye" he said before shutting the door. Paton went ahead to said goodbye already.

Paton's POV 

We walked to the parking lot. Before he got in his car, I pulled him closer to his ear and breath out a warm gust of air. He just chuckled and blushed. I kind of feel bad for doing this, remembering Meryl. He walked in the car and I returned to my apartment. 

Just as I got in, my sister immediately said with bitter in her tone "I saw what you and Dylan did down there" she paused for a while and asked "Do you have feelings for this boy?" "...Yes, a bit" I answered. She said nothing more and has been very quiet for the rest of the day. The next day she was back to her normal self and guess what? Dylan came over. 

It was about seven in the morning and there was a knock and the door. Billy came to the door and was met by Dylan. He came in my room and we just read the books that I had on the shelf. Sometimes I would catch him staring at me and I would just give him a smile. Until like the fifth time, he leaned in and kissed me. "Paton" he said. "Yes?" "We would have to tell your sister and brother eventually, and my family too""I guess so, we can do it now actually, my siblings don't really care" I said. He thought for a while and just nodded. 

"Hey sis, hey bro" I said. "Hey guys" Veira said "What's up". "Well... uhmmm... we, me and Dylan, are dating." "Cool" they both said. For some reason, Keira looked a bit shock and disappointed. "Wait I thought Dylan you're straight?" she asked "Well, yeah, I guess I'm bi" he answered and sighed in relief. The rest of day was uneventful and we ended up cuddling on couch watching a movie, I know, cliché, but what else is there to do?