Chapter 11: Sisterhood

If there's a chapter about brother bears then of course there would be a chapter about our old beloving eldest sister, Veira! Enjoy :)))

Paton's POV

It was early in the morning. I kept waking up not knowing why. I decided to go for a walk. It has only been midnight. Probably the worst time for a walk... I walked down the empty corridors of the hospital and out to the park. The air was getting chiller, especially since it's almost the end of October. Tomorrow was full moon, I gasped. Oh crap. This is not going to be fun... every full moon, I got tied up for the whole night in case I went on a rampage. It hurt every part of my body afterwards. I looked around and admire the surroundings. Everything was quiet. Not even a sound. There were a few lamppost lighting up the darkness and there also lights from the hospital's windows. I noticed that there were a small forest nearby. "One last stroll before full moon? Why not?" I whispered to myself

I ran to the side of the forest and took off my clothes, put them under one side of a tree. I shifted into my wolf form and ran at full speed through the forest. The wind blew pass my fur felt so good. It has been a while since I lasted been a wolf. Stopping at the other side, I was almost out of town. I ran back to my original spot and to put on my clothes.

Before I reached there, I heard a gun shot and smelled an odd smell. I soon remember what my father taught and ran like a bullet. It was a hunter, a werewolf hunter. They have always been famous for killing werewolf just because they think we're different. Of course, there were many other reasons why but that was a t least what my father taught. I ran back to where my clothes were and changed. Then, I ran for the sake of my life and soon enough, I reached the park. I looked back and I can see his shape lurking in the forest. Uh oh, they mean nothing but problems. I bursted into Billy's room, silently and thought about my next move. Should I wake Billy up? Maybe, I might have to leave at anytime soon. Those hunters are right under my neck right now. I grabbed my phone and texted sis.

Me: WAKE UP, I NEED YOUR HELP! NOW!

Sis: why are you up at like one in the morning? what are you doing? is billy good?

Me: Look, I'm in a major problem. Come here, RIGHT. NOW

Sis: fine fine, be there in 10

And then I sighed. What's next? I hate doing this but I'll have to wake Billy up. I know, very selfish, but hey, it's a game of survivor.

"Billy, wake up" I woke. Not very effective. "Woke up for me please?" I muttered. "What is it?" He moaned. "You need to wake up first, this is serious business" I said. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and immediately showered me a bunch of questions "Why are you up? What have you done? How is it related to me?" Wow, Veira and Billy don't even share the same bloodline and they are like shadow and figures. "Look, I woke up earlier, went for a run and some hunters saw me" I explained briefly "Now they are probably looking for me. You have something I could change into?" I asked. "Should be in that cabinet" "Thanks a lot bro. I grabbed an outfit and quickly changed into it. "What's the next step?" "Well... Dad taught me for look for help at the nearest pack" "So?" "Now we have to find one" "How? There are at least 150 wolves in a state which and each state has at least one" "Excatly, now, we had to find one" "Uh huh" I pulled out my laptop form my messenger bad. "So... now what?" Billy asked. "Good question" I thought for a while. 5 minutes has passed. I could feel something bad in my guts. "5 more minutes... come on Veira..." I looked in nostalgia and remembered that Dad has taught me about a secret website. I searched in the address.

"A ha! Bingo!" I cheered. "Wow" Billy said. I typed in my name, birthday. If Im correct then if there would be a list of werewolves in our state, we would have to typed in our full name, birthday and address. Based on the answer, the website would know check on the list, if our info matched one of them then the website would let us continue. Just as I expected, we got past. "Now that is some weird stuff right there" Billy commented. There were all sorts of information. We could search up any werewolf living in the same state. I searched for the destination and phone number of the pack house up there. The results came out and I took note of it. I looked at my watch. Two more minutes... come on, can't she arrived any earlier... I then could hear a voice outside.