Chapter 13: Leaving (pt.2)

-A picture of Dylan and Chris- (I know it's kind of cringy but I find it funny at the same time)

Elliot's POV

It was only eight in the morning on a Sunday. There was a knock on the door. Of course I'm the one who was going to open it. There was a rain last night so the morning air and the fresh grass, earthy scent made a perfect smell. I opened it and there stood a Paton and his mess of a hair. Is it only me who saw it as black, blue and purple? "Hey dude" he said. I yawned and replied "Hello, what are you doing here early this morning? You do know that I wake up at nine right?" "Uhmmm yeah... are your parents home?" "No, they're always at work, you know how much of a workaholics they can be. Anyway, wassup, why ask?" "May I stay over for tonight?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "Yeah why? Your apartment collapsed?" "No, full moon, sis and bro are away for now" he said. That explains it. He can't chain himself can him? "Well come in pup" I said jokingly. "Hey, I'm not a puppy, not anymore" he barked. "Sure you aren't" I said sarcastically. Then he growled. I turned back and he jumped on me. He licked my face. "Hold your horses pup" he won't stop. "Fine fine, you're not a puppy" he then stopped. He smirked and smiled. "Breakfast?" I asked. He only barked. "I'll take that as a yes" I said. I was too lazy to do anything, especially this early so all I made was two bowls of cereal. I placed one on the floor and the other on the coffe table. We ate our breakfast and Paton went to take a shower. He came out and sat down on the couch. "So, how's Billy?" I said seeking for conversation. He sighed "he's recovering, well I guess. He could be out this Friday" he sighed. "Any plans for revenge?" I joked. He thought for a while and looked up. "Actually, yes. That's a great idea!" "Oh no no no, I'm not taking part of it" "You haven't even heard about the plan" "Nope, no matter what it is, I'm not joining" "It involves computer and hacking?" He persuaded. He got me, I lost "Fine, call the rest of gang" he smiled cheerfully. My weakness is computer, hacking and history. I like to hack into people's stuff. I did it once to the gaming buddies, Zac and Karla once. They were puzzled as to why nicknames changed and their inventory popped up random things. It was fun, I used to mess around their accounts and played games with them. Only me, Andrew and Paton know this secret. Zac and Karla would kill me if they know. Paton dialled the rest of the squad. "So, what's the plan?" I asked. "You know, there is a camera on the corridor that Billy got punched right?" "Yeah, so?" I asked. I had an idea where this is going. "At first I was going to asked the security guards to replay what happened but i knew for sure that they would denied. So, it's our turn now. You think you can hack into the school system?" "Well, not by myself. Andrew could help" "Great. Thanks buddy" "Nah no biggie, I want to have a revenge on those jocks for messing with my computer" I said. "They what?" He exclaimed. "Nevermind" i grinned. It was true, they often mess my computer up and delete my portfolios. Not anymore, they have messed with the wrong guy. Then there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's Andrew!" The other person shouted. I opened the door and you, Andrew was at the door.

*a few moments later*

"You know the plan?" Everybody just nodded. "Also two things, tonight is full moon, so be careful and I've been spotted by the hunters so... whoops!" Paton said. That means bad news. "We're here for you bud" Zac said patting his back. "Well, the Billy's Revenge campaign starts now!" He said. All of us have been bullied by them. not just the boys, the divas too. Those b*tches, who don't know when and where to start nor stop. Tanalyna was bullied and discriminated because of being Asian, what's wrong with being racially different? She is beautiful in her own ways. I bet those people were just jealous. Karla was picked because of being "different". She is always about gaming and computers and sometimes about movies and books. The girls didn't approve her style but she didn't care, leading to her being bullied. Unlike Tanalyna, she stood up for herself and fought back. Strong girl strong personality. Many nerds, Boys and girls, in school admire her for her boldness and daring temper. Andrew, on the other hand, was a fashionable and a very good home economics student. From clothing, tailoring to cooking and doing the housework, Andrew knew it all. Besides that, the only thing he was good at was computer science. Just like me, his devices regularly got messed up by the jocks. They called him the "straight fag", totally messed up. Zac, originally, wasn't a victim of the bullies, but since he came along with us, the poked in him too. He accepted it and was really closed to Karla, his gaming buddy. Together, they stood up against anyone and everyone, which made the girls REALLY jealous. Jokes on them. I was physically typing but mentally thinking about other things that I can't tell. Other people were getting ready for revenge. I also noticed that ever since Dylan joined the group, Paton has been staring at a girl at another table. Meryl? I think? She's quite a quiet girl. Still I would catch them looking at each other, walking in the empty corridors and talking and laughing. The chemistry is real. I supposed he has feeling for her, but I couldn't tell for sure, I'm never good at these stuff. Weird

I stopped for a minute and looked at Paton, sitting on the couch. He was looking at a picture. I walked over and saw that I was the picture of Meryl. I gasped but quickly covered my mouth. Whoops si...

-The picture of Meryl that Paton kept-

*That night*

The barking upstairs won't calm down. I was just watching television with Paton tied up. Ugh, werewolves can be annoying sometimes. I rolled my eyes. He howled for like the tenth time. I laid back on the couch and thought for a minute. Those bastard bullies must learnt their lessons... after that, I was washed away by a good sleep.