Chapter 35: Mathews and Daniel?

Daniel's POV

I came back to my dorm room with a bright smile. How could I not when I was carrying a picture of my friend's hot teammate on my phone?

I bursted the door open and closed it, put my bag down and jumped on my bed. Tyler was probably in the library. I sat on my bed and unlocked my phone and looked at the picture 'Mathews' - Paton introduced. He was a senior and was also gay so why not give it a shot? What could be the worse to happen? 

Okay fine, a lot, but for some reason, I wasn't ready to give up on this guy yet, not that I have even tried flirting with him. I sat there and looked at the picture. I suddenly remembered about one of the homework that I had. It was the last one since it was the most difficult so I pulled out a piece of paper. 

Now here was the confusing part, no, my homework wasn't on that piece of paper, there were two numbers, one of them belong to my professor which my classmate gave and the other was Mathews's, which Paton gave. 

I called one of them in hope that it was my teacher and hopefully to luck, it was my professor. "Hello?" "Hi, this is Daniel, from one of your engineering class? You know, at college? We've met before in class and I asked you some questions" "Hold on, slow down, first of all, I'm still 18, secondly, how do you even get this number?". 

And with that, my heart froze. This got to be one of the most embarrassing moments ever in my life. "Oh I'm sorry, I must have the wrong number then" "Most definitely. Good luck finding the real number" he said and hung up. His words were sweet and charming it was like black magic. 

I froze there, didn't want his voice to disappear in my head, not saying that it has. Now that I have talked a bit to him, I'm interested in meeting this 'Mathews' guy actually. He got me curious...

*the next day*

I was done fixing my car and was about to fix another but one of the crew volunteered to fix it so right now it was just sit back and relax. Paton was still busy with his legendary spanner (wrench). "Paton?" the manager called. 

He snapped his head to the office's direction and sighed. He threw his spanner on the table and asked "Hey, could you help me finish what I've created?" "Yeah sure dude, good luck talking with the manager" "Thanks I guess" he smiled sheepishly and walked away. I picked up the spanner and continued fixing the engine. "Is my car done yet?" asked softly with a familiar charming voice. 

I looked up and oh. my. god, there stood an angel of beauty. He had jet black hair and green eyes, dressing with a leather jacket and a white undershirt. "Um... uh... it-it would be done in-in a minute" I stumbled. 

I quickly bent down and hid myself behind the car hood, especially my now-bright-red cheeks. If I stared at him for a minute longer then I wouldn't be sure that I could even stand. 

I continued fixing the car, but struggled to focus, knowing that a hot guy was watching him fixed his car. "You know, last night, a guy, called Daniel, got the wrong the number and called me. Your voice seems very alike to his..." he said narrowing his eyes. 

Oh. My. God. He remembered it, but at least he remembered my name and my voice. I smirked at that thought. I rose my head up and smiled "That guy is actually me" "Oh really, I didn't expect my engineering student would be my car mechanic" I giggled a bit and looked at his attractive smile. I could jump right in and kiss him right now, and it's a big urge to hold it back. 

I smiled and went back to work.

*some times later*

Finally, done. I said as push the car hood down. "It's done" I smiled. Then, the office's door open and Paton walked out. "Oh hey... Mathews" he greeted awkwardly. "Paton? What are you doing here?" "I work here. I see that you're... making friends?" "You can out it that way" he smiled turning to me. Awww... how cute.