Cameras See All

After all the break-ins the bunker had had, and especially after they'd been bugged, Sam decided to take certain precautions for the Bunker's security.

A part of these precautions was installing cameras in the bunker's main room, the library, and the kitchen. And, because the Winchester boys love to prank one another, Sam secretly installed some cameras in Dean's Man cave and his bedroom.

Sam would've been lying if he said he wasn't hoping that the cameras would catch something that would prove Destiel was canon.

And, of course, he didn't tell Dean about the cameras. That would ruin all the fun, after all.

But Sam didn't exactly get the results he had expected.

You see, Sam had gone on a vampire hunt to help out a fellow hunter, and Dean had stayed behind to help Cas.

So, seeing as the two were left alone for several days, Sam obviously checked the cameras.

He was expecting to see them kissing, or cuddling on the couch, of being really awkward and intensely staring at one another.

He was not prepared for what actually happened.

Because Sam didn't find any cuddling or staring. Instead he saw the bunker's main room, empty and boring. Until around noon the day after he left. 

It was then that Dean's music started blasting out of the bunker's speakers, and then Dean ran- no, slid- into the room, wearing a white button down shirt, boxers, long socks, and sunglasses.  

And he was dancing, and singing along, using the empty beer bottle in his hand as a microphone.

But then a drum solo came on, and Cas slid into the camera's view, in the same get-up, but he was using a broom as a guitar.

This went on for several hours. In that time, the music switched from Classic rock to Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift, much to Sam's surprise, and at one Avril song, Destiel screamed the lyrics at the top of their lungs. They ran through the bunker, slid down the staircase, and jumped on Dean's bed like immature children.

The weird thing was, Sam had never seen Dean look so carefree as he did in the video.

Then, after six hours of solid Risky Business intimidations, they stopped, and kissed, then laughed, got dressed and left the bunker.

At the kiss, let's just say Sam let out his girly moose shriek and fell off his chair. 

He saved the dancing video on a VHS tape, to use for blackmail later on.

But he never did end up using it, and Dean ever figured out that there were ever cameras watching him dance with Cas.

Then, one day, when Dean and Sam were older and had retired from hunting, and Dean and Cas's adopted kids were obsessing over their Uncle, Sam remembered that he still had the tape.

"How'd you like to see a funny video of your Dads when they were dating?" He asked the children. The screeched in approval, and Dean shot his brother a confused look as they all settled down to watch the old tape. 

Dean's eyes widened as he recognized it.

"You had cameras in there!?" He yelled.