Prom

Sex in AU

A/N: That typo was too good to fix....

Dean and Cas were boyfriends. Had been since middle school.

Sure, they had different social circles. Dean was a football player, and Cas was a general bookworm who sold his social life away the day he joined the math team, but they didn't care. It just meant that they ate lunch at different tables.

They were juniors in high school, and prom season was in full swing. Promposal after Promposal were covering the school, each more extravagant then the last.

Frankly, Cas didn't like promposals. He thought they were embarrassing. He and Dean had already agreed to go to prom together, even if neither of them had officially asked the other. They saw no reason too. It was just obvious to both of them that they'd be going with each other.

There was no need for a promposal. Until Dean's football buddies brought it up at lunch.

"Did you hear about Crowley's promposal?" Benny questioned.

"No," Dean admitted. "What happened?"

"Apparently, he wrote 'Abbie, will you go to prom with me?' in BLOOD in the girl's bathroom."

"....Human blood?"

"I have no idea. Jo said it was pig's blood from the ones the Anatomy classes are dissecting, but with Crowley you can never be sure."

"What did Abbie say?"

"Yes, of course. Those weirdos were made for each other, even if they fight all the time."

"Yeah," Dean offered. "I'm glad I'm not like that. No fights for me, thank you. Just smooth sailing with my Cas."

"Then how come you haven't asked him to prom yet?"

"Don't need to. We know we're going with each other."

"Yeah, but promposals are fun! It's a way for you to show the whole school how much Cas means to you- wouldn't you want to do that?"

"Well... Cas thinks they're cheesy, and I wouldn't want to embarrass him..."

"He wouldn't think your promposal was cheesy. He likes you too much. He'd think it's sweet and be extremely embarrassed in a good way." Dean glanced across the cafeteria to where Cas was sitting, laughing with Charlie and Garth.

"....You think so?" He asked.

"I know so." Benny confirmed. "Go for it!" Dean thought for a moment, and then got up from the table. Benny and the other football players freaked out.

"Oh my god, he's actually gonna do it." Michael offered.

"This is gonna be great!" Ash declared. Benny started recording it.

"I ship it so much!" Lucifer proclaimed.

"Luci, you're fangirl is showing." Michael warned.

"Fuck off, mistress."

"Aaaaand, Satan's back."

"Guys, shut up!" Ash yelled at them, and they craned their necks towards the nerds table to try and hear what Dean was saying.

"Hey guys," Dean started casually.

"Hello Dean," Cas offered, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Hey there Subway," Charlie commented. Dean raised an eyebrow in confusion, and Jo and Charlie burst out laughing.

"Don't ask." Cas insisted.