This is What Happens When Sabriel Robs a Candy Store

"You just HAD to rob the candy store, didn't you?" Sam declared. Gabriel shrugged, eating a lollipop.

"Oh come on, Samsquatch, even you have to admit it was fun." The moose scowled. Sure, going out with Gabriel had been fun. Ransacking a candy store and eating whatever you wanted? Yeah, that was also pretty fun. But getting arrested with an archangel when you've already been on the FBI's most wanted list like three times? Not so much fun.

Especially since the police department was completely lost at who the hell Gabriel was, seeing as his finger prints matched up with a missing gang leader from 1922.

Well, if Sam gained anything from this experience, at least he knew what year Gabe had gotten his vessel from.

The two of them were currently locked up in an interrogation room. Sam sat like an attentive student in his chair, his hands neatly folded as he glared at the wall, still mad at Gabriel. Gabe, on the other hand, was leaned back in his chair, his legs kicked up on the table, and a smirk on his face as he ate his lollipop and shot suggestive jokes at Sam, who remained emotionless.

The door to the room opened suddenly, and a man in a suit walked in, holding a file. He shoved Gabriel's feet off the table and sat down across from them, opening the file to the page with Sam and Gabe's mugshots on them. Sam let out a sigh. It was going to be rough getting out of this one.

"So, let's start with something easy." The man began, his gaze resting on Gabriel. "I'm Agent Falkins; who are you?"

"Gabriel." He replied, enjoying his candy.

"Gabriel what?"

".....Gabriel." 

"Gabriel Gabriel is your legal name?"

"No, my name's just Gabriel."

"What's your surname?"

"I dunno- what's your ma'am-name?"

"....What is your last name?"

"Don't got one." Agent Falkins sighed and turned to Sam. 

"Do you know what his name is?"

"Gabriel." Sam offered, trying to think of a logical last name for him. "Gabriel.....Shurley."

"Uh huh," The man looked skeptical, but it was obvious he wasn't going to get much more of an answer then that. "Then let's move on and make sure I've got all my facts right on you. Sam Winchester, isn't it?"

Sam sighed. 

"Yep." He offered, looking the Agent dead in the eye.

"The same Sam Winchester who shot up a diner in St. Louis?" Gabriel's eyes widened and he glanced over at Sam, who grimaced.

"Supposedly, yes."

"And murdered some people and held hostages in a bank in Milwaukee?"

"Uh huh." Sam gritted his teeth.

"And the same Sam Winchester who escaped a high security government prison with his brother, who has been on the FBI's most wanted list even more times then you have?"

"That's me."

"And you're aware that you're wanted for several accounts of credit card fraud, defecating a corpse, impersonating a Federal Agent, kidnapping, first degree murder, breaking and entering, accessory to armed robbery, attempting to murder the president, and several dozen other crimes?"

"Yep."

"And yet you got busted for breaking into a candy store?"

"Yep." the agent stared at Sam.