The Trickster Leads To Good Things

A/N: I don't know WTF happened when I was writing this one. Enjoy!

It'll be funny, Dean said.

He'll laugh about it, Dean said.

He won't get mad, Dean said.

Dean, was WRONG.

It was April 1st, a prankster's favorite day of the year. Dean had convinced Cas to play a funny joke on the Moose, insisting that it would be hilarious, and Sam would laugh it off.

But when Sam ended up with Rainbow-colored hair and moose antlers stuck to his head, he was't as amused as Dean was.

"You have made a grave mistake," He warned them, looking deadly. But Dean and Cas just burst out laughing, unable to take him seriously.

"You're the fabulous moose you were always meant to be!" Dean howled. 

"Taste the rainbow!" Cas added. The older Winchester laughed so hard, he fell out of his chair and started rolling on the ground.

Sam tugged futility at the antlers, but it was no use. 

"You are SO going to regret this." He said seriously. 

"Oh really?" Dean teased. "What're you gonna do? Put a Kick Me sign on my back?"

Sam smirked deviously and walked away. 

Cas stopped laughing suddenly as realization struck him.

"Dean." he announced, his voice full of sudden terror.

"What is it?" Dean demanded, concerned at Cas's tone.

"We forgot."

"Forgot what?"

"Sam is dating GABRIEL." 

The hunter froze, his eyes wide.

"SON OF A BITCH!"

"We're dead." Cas whispered. 

"HIDE!!"

But no matter where they hid, they couldn't escape Gabriel's laughter and wrath. The Trickster had laughed at Sam for a good hour, then turned his powers against Dean and Cas.

"Let's put them somewhere EVIL," Gabriel grinned, snapping his fingers.

Dean and Cas appeared in an odd, animated scene, wearing ballgowns.

"Oh please tell me he didn't trap us in a Disney movie." Dean begged.

"Isn't that Cinderella?" Cas asked, pointing at the blonde princess who was dancing with her prince. But then the prince caught sight of them, and ditched Cinderella, running over to them.

"Oh boy." The prince stopped at Cas, his eyes wide.

"Would you care to dance?" He asked, bowing slightly. Cas's eyes widened.

"Cas, I swear." Dean growled, glaring at the prince.

"Gotta play our parts, right?" Castiel insisted, taking the prince's hand and waltzing with him.

Dean crossed his arms, looking more infuriated by the second, but the someone tapped his shoulder.

"Are you Dean?" a handsome man asked.

"Uh, yeah?" He replied, wary.

"Then let's get this party STARTED!"  The man ripped off his clothes, and Dean froze.

Gabriel had sent him a male stripper.

"Gabriel." He said dangerously. "Go. To. HELL."

"HEY NAKED DUDE, HE'S MINE!" Cas's angry voice yelled out as he angrily stormed over.

There was something about Castiel angrily stomping in a ballgown that Dean couldn't handle. He burst out laughing as Cas punched the stripper.

"What?" Cas asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"That's the second best thing I've heard you say!" Dean laughed.

".....What's the first?"

"It involves the pizza man."

"Oooooooh."

As if on cue, the scene changed, and Dean found himself in somebody's house, baby toys scattered around. 

"He did not." Dean grumbled under his breath as the doorbell rang. He rolled his eyes and answered it, only to find Cas at the door, wearing a Pizza Hut uniform, and hold a cardboard pizza box.

"Hello Dean." He greeted him in his usual deep voice. Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Are we in...."

"Yes, I think so. Gabriel has a twisted sense of humor." Dean shrugged and took the pizza, opening the box. There was nothing inside.

"Son of a bitch!" He swore. "Can't even give us Pizza for all of our troubles?"

"Hey Dean?" Cas asked, a strange smile growing on his face, matching the expression that Dean didn't recognize.

"Yeah Cas?"

"Didn't you say that the only way to escape this was to play our roles?"

"Yes, why do you a-" Dean stopped abruptly, remembering where they were. "Oh,  you kinky little..."

"If the Pizza man TRULY loves his babysitter," Cas grinned, walking towards Dean. Dean stepped back until he hit a wall, but Cas kept approaching. "Then why does he keep slapping her rear?"

Cas pinned Dean against the wall, his deep voice husky.

"Perhaps she's done something wrong." He offered. Dean smirked.

Gabriel never attempted to prank Dean and Cas after that.

They really knew how to play their roles, after all.