Reunion

A/N: Set in Season 13, so SPOILER WARNING!

Dean paused at the bunker door, not quite sure if he should go inside.

"Cas is gonna freak," Sam declared, grinning at his brother. 

"Or they're all just going to shoot me because they think I'm Michael." Dean retorted.

"Nobody is going to shoot you." Mary assured him. Bobby rolled his eyes.

"Pansies." He announced, opening the door and walking in. The others followed suit behind him.

As soon as the bunker door swung open, Cas whipped his head up.

"SAM WINCHESTER," He yelled out. "I DON'T CARE IF MICHAEL SENSES ME OR NOT- NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A LEAD ON DEAN, I'M GOING HUNTING, AND YOU'RE STAYING HERE AND BABYSITTING!"

"Cas-" Sam started, but the angel interrupted him.

"And I don't care about your lame excuses! Because MAYBE if YOU stay here, LESS PEOPLE WILL END UP GETTING THEIR BRAINS SMASHED IN WITH HAMMERS!"

"Nick can HEAR you from here, you know." Jack insisted.

"THAT'S THE POINT! And you're not so clean yourself, either, mister!"

"Cas." Sam deadpanned and he and Jack glanced up, their eyes locking on Dean.

"MICHAEL!" Jack shouted angrily, grabbing a gun, which Cas promptly snatched out of his hands, the angel's eyes never leaving Dean's.

Dean smiled softly at Cas's hard stare.

"Hey Cas," He offered.

"Dean." Cas breathed. "You're back."

"Is that a confirmation?" Bobby asked as they made their way down the stairs. "Can you tell? Michael's not just lurking in there somewhere- it's actually Dean?"

"It's Dean," Cas proclaimed, slowly starting to smile. Dean smirked, and Cas gave in, rushing over to bear hug the oldest Winchester.

"I missed you too, Buddy." Dean insisted, hugging him back.

"But what about Michael?" Jack demanded. Sam shrugged.

"We don't know. He's just gone." The moose offered. 

"But he has to be somewhere." 

"We'll find him, Jack, don't worry." Jack looked skeptical, but Cas honestly didn't even care about Michael right now.

Dean was back.

DEAN WAS BACK. 

"I...." Cas started, still staring at Dean. Finally he regained his senses, and his eyes narrowed. "I have to talk to you."

"Okay." Dean agreed innocently. Cas gave him a deadpan look and pulled him out of the room, and into Dean's bedroom, slamming the door behind them.

"Look, I know you're probably upset, but-" Dean began, but Cas cut him, grabbing the hunter by the collar and kissing him fiercely. Dean's eyes went wide, and a happy, dumbfounded expression found its way onto his face.

"You....." Cas began, shaking his head. He stepped back, wound up, and slapped Dean across the face.

Dean's head snapped to the side, jolting him out of his daze.

"YOU," Cas repeated, shoving Dean on the bed. "Are the most," He paused, kissing him again just as fiercely as the first time. "Absolute!" He forcefully threw a pillow at the hunter. "STUPID!" He hit him with the pillow again. "ANNOYING," Another hit with the pillow. "OBNOXIOUS," The pillow was flung across the room as Cas grabbed Dean by the shirt, lifting him up so that they were eye to eye. "PAINFULLY SELFLESS," He kissed him and shoved him back onto the bed.  "AGGRAVATINGLY ATTRACTIVE ASSBUTT IN THE WORLD!" He grabbed another pillow and hit him with it, glaring at the Winchester.

Dean cautiously sat up, unsure if Cas's tantrum was over or not. He smiled broadly at the angel.

"God, Cas," He whispered. "I missed you so much." He snatched the angel's tie and pulled Cas in close, kissing him just as fiercely as Cas had before.

Cas pulled away a minute later, slapping the hunter in the face again.

"What did I tell you about trusting Michael!?!"  He yelled. " I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD IDEA. But did you LISTEN? NOOOOOO. EVERY TIME, DEAN. EVERY TIME I TELL YOU IT'S A BAD IDEA, AND WHAT DO YOU DO? THE EXACT THING I TOLD YOU NOT TO!!" 

"I know."

"CAN YOU STOP IT??!"

"Hey- Lucifer had Sam AND Jack! Trusting Michael was the only option I had left, and I knew it would backfire, but we had no choice!" Cas scowled.

"You damn Winchesters." He swore, plunking down on the bed and crossing his arms. "Stupid boys unleashing everything that's worse then hell just to save each other."

"Cas," Dean tried.

"STUPID DEAN." 

"Cas."

"Oh, Let's trust MICHAEL, of all people, because Cas is DEFINITELY wrong THIS TIME."

"Angel,"

"Oh, or let's get the MARK OF CAIN to defeat Abbadon! That'll be swell!"

"Angel, I said I was sorry-"

"Oh, I know! Let's just release the DARKNESS, KILL DEATH, AND SHOOT OURSELVES TO SOLVE A CASE."

"Everybody makes mistakes, Cas, you know that."

"Yeah, but YOUR MISTAKES CAUSE THE FREAKING APOCALYPSE!" Dean held back a smile.

"When did you get so sarcastic?" He teased. Cas's scowl deepened.

"Oh, shut up, Winchester." He ordered, kissing him again. Dean grinned and Cas paused.

"....Hey Cas?" Dean asked, a thought suddenly occurring to him.

"Yeah?"

"Who's Nick?" Cas shook his head.

"Don't ask." He muttered before locking lips with the hunter once more.