Double Date

It was Cas's idea.

A double date. Destiel and Sabriel, out to dinner, with no one trying to murder each other. A calm, peaceful meal between two sets of boyfriends. Two set of brothers. Four friends. 

Simple, for average people. But we all know that the Winchesters are not average people.

****

"This is so stupid," Dean complained, fixing his shirt. 

"It's not stupid," Sam objected, rolling his eyes, and adjusting his own clothes.

"Yes it is. We've NEVER done this. Why would we ever do this?" Dean paused. "Wait, why HAVEN'T we done this before?"

"Because if we ever decided to double date with a pair of girls, we'd spend the whole time forcing the crazy one to like the other one."

"What?"

"You'd flirt with the hot girl and ditch me with the friend, and I in return, would also flirt with the hot girl and try to ditch you with her friend."

"Yeah, but I'd win."

"No you wouldn't."

"Yes I would." Sam rolled his eyes and Dean groaned. "Why did we agree to this, Sam?"

"Because Gabriel and Cas thought it would be a good idea."

"Why do we listen to them?" Dean grumbled.

"Because they're sleeping with us." Sam said bluntly. Dean paused.

"....Can't argue with that logic."

"No you can't."

"Okay, let's do this."

****

"Okay, I get the whole Double Date thing, but why do we have to get dressed up?" Gabriel complained.

"Because it's a fancy restaurant, and in fancy restaurants, you get dressed up." Cas explained. "And according to Dean, you're also supposed to get dressed up for dates too."

"Screw that- I've shown up to dates with Sam in a onesie before."

"...And somehow, I don't think Sam appreciated that."

"Well, he was in his pajamas, so I think we were equal."

"Where did you even go on that date?"

"A Broadway play."

".....How-"

"I have my ways, and my Sammoose only gets the best." Cas sighed.

"Can you just promise me you'll behave?" He questioned.

"I always behave."

"NO, you don't. And I just want dinner to go over smoothly, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't do anything that offended Dean."

"Uhhh, Cassie? You do realize that I'm showing up this thing under the title of Sam's boyfriend, right? No matter what I do, it will offend Dean and he will want to shove me off a cliff."

"Why do you think I picked a restaurant that is nowhere near a cliff?"

"Dear Dad, you've thought this through?"

"I thought everything through, because I know what happens when you and Dean end up in the same room together."

"Well hey, Sam can keep me under control, and it'll be your job to control Deano."

"Pretty sure both of you are two man jobs."

"Tell you what, Cassie. Since it means that much to you," Gabriel smirked. "I'll be a little angel."