The Supernatural Club Part 2

A/N: I really liked this one, so why not add to it?

The next day at school, Castiel was a nervous wreck. But, nonetheless, he walked in, wearing Dean's jacket, which was instantly recognized by pretty much everyone. Students gaped at him in shock, not knowing how, or why, a geek like Castiel Novak was wearing a jacket that belonged to the great Dean Winchester.

The rest of the day passed normally, until lunch time. 

Charlie entered the cafeteria, looking around. Her usual nerd friends sat in the corner of the cafe, and she could already see Sam and Kevin waving at her. She waved back, but continued scanning the room until her eyes landed on Crowley, who was sitting alone at a table in the middle of the caf, drinking something she probably didn't want identified.

"How's the King today?" She asked, sitting next to him. Crowley raised an eyebrow.

"You showed." He commented. "Let's see who else in our club has a set of balls."

"Oh, I also brought you this." Charlie dug into her bag, and revealed a plastic, gold tiara, fit with dozens of fake jewels. Crowley smirked, but he took the crown and set it on his head.

"Fabulous." Charlie declared.

"Oh shut up." Crowley nodded towards the hot lunch line, where Jo had emerged with a tray, laughing with a couple of the cheerleaders. But as soon as she spotted them at the table, Jo grinned and walked over.

"Hey guys," She commented, putting her tray down next to Charlie.

"Uh, Jo?" A voice asked. Jo turned, raising an eyebrow at the shocked cheerleaders. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting with my friends," Jo explained. "Why?" Bela scoffed at her.

"These kids? But they're so......weird." Jo narrowed her eyes.

"Maybe I like hanging out with my fellow weirdos." She insisted, firmly sitting down next to Charlie. The cheerleaders shot her a look of disgust, and flounced away.

"You didn't have to do that," Charlie offered.

"Yes I did." Jo smiled at her. "Besides, they're all bitches anyway. Love the crown, Crowley." The king of hell nodded, just as Castiel walked up and sat down across from them, keeping his head low.

"What's up?" Charlie asked.

"Why did I agree to wear this jacket?" He groaned. "I'm walking around with a death sentence, aren't I?"

"No you're not." Jo insisted. "And besides, Dean wanted you to wear it, and he loves it on you."

"How do you know?" Jo rolled her eyes.

"He spotted you in the hallway this morning, and he would NOT shut up all English class about how hot you looked." Cas smiled shyly.

"Did he really?"

"Well, why don't you ask him?" Jo nodded towards the cafeteria doors, where Dean and the rest of the football players had stormed in. 

But while the rest of the team headed for their tables in the back of the caf, Dean walked up to their little group.

"Hey guys," He said, smiling. He winked at Castiel. "Looking good, Cas." Castiel blushed, but any response was cut off as a couple of the football players walked up.

"Winchester!" One of them demanded. "What are you doing?"

"Talking with my friends." Dean insisted. "Why?"

"THESE freaks? Have you lost your marbles, Winchester?" Dean glared at them, and then one of the player's eyes widened.

"Wait a minute." He pointed at Castiel. "Ain't that your jacket, Winchester?" Cas shrunk down, wanting to disappear into a small ball.