Stupid Dean

"Stupid Dean," Cas grumbled as he stormed through the halls of heaven.

The elder Winchester had gotten himself killed. AGAIN. He'd been stabbed on a vampire hunt and had dropped right after slicing off the vamp's head.

Sam, of course, was currently bawling his eyes out and having one of the brothers classic sob scenes.

Cas rolled his eyes and groaned. Dean was dead, and he hadn't ended up in heaven. That meant he was down in hell.

Which meant MORE work for Cas.

"Stupid Dean, getting himself killed all the time." Cas complained as he stormed out of heaven and headed down to hell.

"Doesn't care how HARD it is to resurrect a person." Cas stabbed one of the demons running at him and continued his search.

"Can't stay alive like a normal person, doesn't care when he dies and everybody is sad." Cas glanced over and his face softened at the sight of a terrified Dean, surrounded by demons that were all too willing to torture him.

"Stupid boyfriend, dying all the time." Cas groaned as he killed the demons and grabbed Dean by the back of his shirt and hauled him out of hell. AGAIN.

"Cas-" Dean started.

"I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS DEAN!" Cas yelled. "COULD YOU JUST STOP DYING?!?!"

"But whenever I die, you save me," Dean offered, smiling at the angel. "I kinda like it."

Cas gave him a deadpan expression before slapping the hunter across the face, spinning on his heels and walking away.

"Stupid Dean." He grumbled.