Musicals

A/N: Extremely dirty minded, sooooo.....

The Winchesters loved movies. There was hundreds of them tucked away in the bunker, and sometimes, the two boys would take a couple days off, grab a ton of popcorn and pie, and just binge watch movies.

But while Dean preferred horror and action (along with the occasional chick-flick when Sam wasn't looking), Sam preferred feelgood movies, or bizarre french films.

Sam was also a HUGE fan of musicals. Charlie was too, and they'd binge the singing movies while Dean snuck away to watch cheesy romances.

Castiel had become quickly fascinated with movies of all kinds, and the Winchesters were happy to supply him with dozens of recommendations, from Say Anything to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

But one day, Sam made a startling discovery.

"You've never seen a musical?!?" He exploded. Cas shook his head.

"No." The angel admitted. Sam stared at him, and silently picked up his phone.

"Charlie, get every musical you can get your hands on and come to the bunker immediately- Cas has never seen a musical." He hung up, cutting off Charlie's gasp.

Three days later, Cas was pretty sure he had seen every musical there was.

And he LOVED THEM.

The songs were so catchy and addictive. He found himself memorizing them, everything from Hamilton to Mamma Mia to his personal favorite, Chicago.

And with Sam, Charlie, and Cas in the bunker, the trio quickly started to randomly burst into song. Usually around Dean.

"YOU'VE GOT THE INVITATION!" Charlie bellowed.

"YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT ADDRESS," Cas echoed.

"DO YOU NEED SOME MEDICATION," Sam continued.

"THE ANSWER'S ALWAYS YES! A LITTLE CHANCE ENCOUNTER, COULD BE THE ONE YOU'VE WAITED FOOOOORRR,"

"JUST SQUEEZE A BIT MORE!" Sam shoved Cas into Dean, tripping the angel so Dean had to catch him. 

Not that they were trying to sail anything, anyways. Dean and Cas had been dating for a few months already.

Dean was honestly starting to grow a little sick of the singing, until one night Cas decided to surprise him.

"Dean?" Cas had asked, hiding in the bathroom adjoined to Dean's room.

"Yeah?" Dean had replied, sitting on his bed. It was getting late, and he was ready for bed. 

"Did you ever see Chicago?"

"No."

"Oh. Well...Then you're not going to get this reference."

"Okay."

"But I think you'll still enjoy it." Dean raised an eyebrow, confused, but then Cas clicked on a radio, and stepped into the room.

He was wearing next to nothing, a feathery yellow boa wrapped around his shoulders, and a pair of golden undershorts on. Dean sucked in a breath, Cas having his full attention as he leaned against the doorway to the bathroom and started to sing, as seductively as Cas could, anyway.

"Ask any of the chickies in my pen
They'll tell you I'm the biggest mutha hen
I love them all and all of them love me
Because the system works, the system called reciprocity,
" Dean raised his eyebrows. He knew this song was usually sung by a woman, but there was something about seeing Cas sing it, with a dirty smirk on his face, and nearly nothing else on. But then Cas started to dance, and Dean knew he was a goner.

"Got a little motto
Always sees me through
When you're good to Mama\
Mama's good to you," Cas sashayed across the room, smirking at Dean's wide eyed expression, and running his hand under the hunter's chin. "There's a lot of favors,

I'm prepared to do
You do one for Mama

She'll do one for you." Cas took the boa off his shoulders, running it around Dean's neck. Dean chuckled slightly, but his eyes never left sight of Cas and his seductive dancing.

"They say that life is tit for tat
And that's the way I live
So, I deserve a lot of tat
For what I've got to give

Don't you know that this hand
Washes that one too?
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you," Cas paused in his dancing in order to straddle Dean on the bed, tugging off his boyfriend's many layers of shirts. Dean was practically drooling at this point, but Cas's smirk only grew. 

"If you want my gravy," he teased, his lips hovering over Dean's neck. 
"Pepper my raggoo
Spice it up for Mama
She'll get hot for you

When they pass that basket
Folks contribute too,
" Slowly, Cas's hands snaked down further and further, until Dean's breath hitched.

"You put in for Mama

She'll put out for you," Cas pushed Dean back, so he was laying down on the bed, his legs dangling off the side. Cas slid down him slowly, grinning wickedly. 

"The folks a top the ladder

Are the ones the world adores

So boost me up my ladder kid
And I'll boost you up your's
!" Dean started to laugh, but it quickly stopped when Cas decided to slip his hand into a very sensitive area.

"Let's all stroke together," Cas said seductively. "Like the Princeton crew

When you're strokin' Mama
Mama's strokin' you
."

Cas trailed upward until his lips hovered just above Dean's, the hunter staring at him wildly.

"So what's the one conclusion?

I can bring this number to

When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you
." 

As the lyrics stopped, Cas crashed their lips together, and Dean kissed him back hungrily, the feather boa getting tangled between them as the rest of their clothes hit the floor.

****

Dean stumbled into the kitchen the next morning in his Dead's guy robe and nodded toward everyone else.

"Sam." He commented. "Charlie." He headed for the coffee, and Sam and Charlie's eyes followed him.

"What's gotten into you?" Charlie teased, knowing full well what she HOPED had gotten into Dean.

"Did you guys happen to show Cas the movie Chicago?" Dean asked.

"With Queen Latifah and Renée Zellweger? Uh, DUH." Sam insisted. "Why?" A dazed look appeared in Dean's eye.

"Well.... I guess enjoyed it." He insisted, nodding a few times. "Yeah. Yeah- he liked that." He paused, thinking. "....I really should watch that." He picked up his coffee and quickly fled the kitchen. Charlie and Sam sipped their own drinks.

"When do we tell him that there's a huge yellow feather in his hair?" Sam asked.

"The same time we mention the big hickey on his neck." Charlie offered. 

"Okay, so never?"

"Let's see how many hickeys Cas has first. Then we'll see."

"Seven." Cas proclaimed, walking into the kitchen. Sam and Charlie gave the angel a once over.

"I only see two." Charlie admitted. Cas smirked.

"I never said where they were." He commented. Sam looked mortified.

"What did you DO?" Charlie demanded. Cas shrugged.

"You know what they say," He offered, winking at her. "When you're good to Mama, Mama's good to you."