Misha!

A/N: For once, not Destiel. Cockles instead, as requested. Feel free to send in requests, everyone!

P.S. sorry if this is bad, I don't have a lot of experience writing Cockles....

Jensen and Misha were dating. 

Yep, you heard me.

Nope, Destiel's still not canon. Because Jensen is a stubborn little squirrel.

Not that Jensen hated Destiel, of course. In fact, it was kind of fun to read fanfictions of it with Misha and have the two of them act it out. Especially the more....mature fanfictions.

Well, when they weren't just utterly disturbing, of course.

Overall, it was great dating Misha. Of course it was great. Misha was the literal definition of a perfect human being. He wrote poetry, did charity work, had a great sense of humor, ran marathons, was insanely hot, was smart- what more could you POSSIBLY need?

Perfect.

It was a filming day on the set of Supernatural, so the boys were hard at work, acting and doing stunts and always pranking, of course. Jared had gone a little easier on Misha when it came to pranks, seeing as he was now Jensen's boyfriend, and Jensen Ackles was not someone you wanted to piss off. 

But they still pranked Misha constantly, because it was hilarious, come on. He just found various ways to get back at Jensen for it.

Hi Jensen," Misha grinned.

"Misha," Jensen smirked at his boyfriend, pulling him in for a quick kiss before they had to start their scenes.

"Jared! Misha! We need you guys on the set, let's get started!" Someone called. Jensen groaned at the interruption, but Misha just smiled. 

"Later," He insisted, flouncing away. "Gotta go pretend you're not my boyfriend."

"Are you talking about me or Dean?" Jensen questioned.

"BOTH!" The Destiel shipper yelled back. Jensen followed, content to watch Jared and Misha act out some scene between Sam and Cas. 

Everything seemed to be going good at first. Nobody messed up a line, it seemed like a perfect take until....

Something dropped from the set above. Jensen wasn't sure if it was a light or some piece of equipment he couldn't identify, but whatever it was, it fell down onto the set, and cracked against the back of Misha's head. 

There were a few screams, and Misha fell to the floor.

"Misha!" Jared said in alarm. Cast and crew rushed forward, and Jensen shoved passed them to kneel beside the fallen actor.

"I'm fine," Misha insisted, rubbing the back of his head. "It just clipped me; I'm fine-"

"You're not fine- you just got clubbed in the head with lighting equipment!" Jensen retorted, looking at his boyfriend worriedly. Misha smirked at his worry.

"I'm fine," He repeated. "Nothing's broken- I'm okay. Can we get back to the scene?"

Warily, they all got back to work. Jensen and some of the crew forced Misha to get checked out quickly by the EMT they had on set, who, after giving the okay that Misha seemed fine, let him go back and finish the scene.

The made sure all the lighting equipment was secure this time, and nothing else fell down on anyone's head.

But as Jensen and Misha walked towards the set for their next scene, Jensen swore that his boyfriend looked a little off.