Valentine's Day

It was Valentine's Day. Unattached Drifter Christmas. The Hallmark Holiday of Love.

Whatever you called it, it didn't change the holiday of love.

And for once, the Winchesters actually had plans, instead of hunting down some rogue Cupid or something.

Dean was prepared for a whole romantic day involving him and his favorite blue-eyed angel, and Cas seemed very pleased with what he had in mind.

Sam had not disclosed his exact plans with anyone, but all Dean, Cas, and Jack knew was that he would be gone until February 15th.

Cas had a sneaking suspicion of the moose's plans, but he didn't feel like telling Dean and causing a scene between the two brothers. Let the moose have his secrets.

But the secret that all of the Gay Dad Trio wanted to know was what Jack was planning. 

The day before Valentine's Day, Jack had strolled into the bunker's kitchen, looking overly casual.

"Hey," He offered.

"Hey," Sam and Dean replied. Jack hesitated, and then plunged right in.

"Would it be okay if I borrowed one of the cars tomorrow?" He asked. Team Free Will exchanged a glance.

"For what?" Sam questioned.

"Which car?" Dean demanded. 

"Where are you going?" Cas asked. Jack shuffled his feet awkwardly.

"Well, tomorrow's Valentine's Day..." He offered. "And I figured you guys had plans, so I'd stay out of your way, and I wanted to practice my driving, so..."

"We really need to work on your lying skills," Dean commented. 

"Where would you be driving to?" Cas questioned.

"Wichita." Jack said casually.

"And what's so important in Wichita?" Sam pressed, smirking slightly as Jack's face went red.

"I may have a date...." He admitted. Cas gaped, and Dean gasped.

"No way!" Dean declared. Jack's face went even redder. "Way to go, buddy, got your first date already. This should be good."

"How did you get a date?" Sam questioned. "Not that I'm surprised. Just curious."

"Well, do you guys remember Lora?" Jack asked.

"The girl who was hexed by a witch that Jules found and brought here?" Cas clarified.

"Yeah, her." Jack confirmed. "Well, uh, I got her phone number from Jules, and we've been talking a little bit, and she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her on Valentine's Day."

Dean had the proudest smirk on his face.

"That's our boy," He offered, grinning madly. 

"Jackie's got a daaate," Sam sang.

"So, Cas how's it feel knowing Jack got a date easier then you did?" Dean questioned. Cas rolled his eyes.

"If I wasn't so obsessed with your angst ridden ass, I could've had a lot more dates." He said sassily.

"Oof," Dean commented, smirking. "So, Jack. You know what to do on a date right? How to be a gentlemen, when to talk, what to do, all that jazz?"

"Um....No." Jack admitted. Sam and Dean exchanged a glance.

"Ten minutes, we'll have you ready." Sam declared.

****

And now, Valentine's Day had arrived. Jack and Sam had taken off, leaving Dean and Cas all alone in the bunker.