My Headcannons

Headcanon that Misha will convince Jensen to have a Destiel kiss in the last season, and Jensen will go for a little peck on the cheek, but Misha will turn his head at the last second and full on French him because that's what his little Destiel heart needs.

Headcanon that the writers purposefully made Michael possess Dean, and Lucifer possess Cas so that any Destiel fan video can also be used as Michifer. 

Headcanon that Dean and Crowley dated once, while Castiel was dead. But things didn't work out, and half the reason why Crowley took Dean away when he became a demon was because he wanted Dean all to himself again, but Deanmon wasn't the same. Once Dean had the MArk removed, he apologized to Crowley, and they agreed to remain just friends.

Headcannon that Dean could never bring himself to kill Crowley because the demon meant too much to him, and he considered him a brother. Similarly, Crowley always gave the Winchesters special treatment because deep down, he considered them family, and he was willing to die for them, because they were the only people who ever truly cared for him.

Headcannon that Dean couldn't see or hear Cas's true form at first because he didn't know who Cas was and he was afraid, but once he met the angel, and looked at him for the first time, he could hear Cas's real voice, because he remembered him. Cas doesn't know this, because he doesn't want to risk speaking in his natural voice again because it hurt Dean before.

Headcannon that when Lucifer thought he had killed Gabriel,  he secretly buried his brother's body in private and cried, for he hadn't wanted to kill Gabriel, and the two had been so close.

Headcanon that Gabriel told Sam and Dean to go before he fought Michael because he didn't want them to get hurt, and he couldn't bear the thought of Sam watching him die. 

Headcannon that Sam didn't let Lucifer go back to the normal world, not just because of Jack, but because he was furious at Lucifer for not stopping Gabriel's death.

Headcannon that Lucifer secretly brought Gabriel's body back from the Apocalypse world, and he left him for Sam to bury, because even though they hated each other, neither Lucifer nor Sam could stand the thought of leaving Gabe in that horrible place forever.

Headcannon that when Castiel dies, Sam says no. When Gabriel dies, Dean says no. This isn't because the two brothers aren't heartbroken- it's because they know how much the death will hurt their brother, and they know how much Castiel and Gabriel mean to each other. So while one brother is in shock of losing someone they loved so dearly, the other one retaliates and yells out, furious that yet another good thing in their lives has been ripped away.

Headcanon that Sam felt so tortured by his time in hell, not by what Michael and Lucifer did to him, but by how damaged the relationship between the two was. He wasn't tortured in hell- he was effected by seeing two angels who love each other so much, but have repressed it and hated each other for so long. Sam left his soul in hell because he felt that he couldn't leave the cage- not until Michael and Lucifer had forgiven each other. But Death pulled him out before he could fix things.

Headcannon that Adam is actually still in the cage, because when Dean asks Death to retrieve Sam's soul, Death asks him to choose between Sam and Adam's souls. Why would Death ask him to choose if Sam's soul was the only one in the cage?

Headcannon that Castiel and Gabriel always admired the Winchesters because they loved each other so much, and the angels knew they would never have that kind of relationship with any of their own siblings.

Headcanon that Chuck left because the angels were so emotionless, and he missed being able to feel something, so he ran to the humans.

Headcanon that Hannah was hopelessly in love with Castiel, but she didn't say anything, knowing that Cas's heart belonged to Dean.

Headcanon that Sam doesn't hate Benny because he's a vampire- he hates him because Benny was there for Dean when Sam couldn't be. Benny was the one who helped Dean in Purgatory, and they grew close enough that Dean called him a brother, and that hurt Sam a lot more then Dean realized. Sam hated Benny because Benny did more for Dean when he was in Purgatory then Sam did.

Headcannon that Cas watches the Simpsons, and that's where he originally heard the term Assbutt. Jimbo Jones said in first, in season 8 of the show, and Cas liked it so much, he used it with Michael.