Pestered By Families Part 2

Set in AU

Harvelle's Roadhouse hosted a couple's night every Saturday in February. Any couple that came to the Roadhouse for dinner or otherwise would get half off their meal, for the sake of love.

Which is why Dean and Cas went to the Roadhouse for dinner. 

It was also to hang out with their friends Charlie and Jo, who were dating. Jo ran the Roadhouse with her mother, so Dean and Cas showed up a lot for the discount of being friends with the owner's daughter.

Couple's night was always fun. There was dancing, karaoke, music, the whole nine yards. Dean and Cas were having a great time.

Until Cas's parents walked through the door.

"Shit," Cas swore, freezing dead in his tracks.

"What?" Dean questioned, frowning. He had never met Cas's parents before. Cas's parents didn't even know they were dating.

...Cas's parents would want an explanation for why Cas was at a restaurant on a night especially for dating and married people. 

And he couldn't exactly be there alone, could he? It would raise too many questions.

"My parents are here." He explained, looking terrified. 

"Shit." Dean agreed, looking around. 

"This is bad, this is bad." Cas declared. "What do I do?"

"Hide?" Dean guessed.

"For how long?"

"Maybe Jo could sneak you out the back!"

"Good ide-"

"Castiel?" A nasally voice asked. The amount of swears written on Cas's face nearly made Dean burst out laughing. But then Cas switched his face and turned to smile at the woman before them.

"Mother!" He said cheerfully. "What are you doing here?"

"I always see these couple's nights advertised," Cas's mother explained. "So I figured we'd come see what if was all about. What are you doing here?" 

Panic. Sheer panic.

"He's on a date!" Dean declared, and Cas's mother whipped her head towards Dean.

"Yes!" Cas agreed. "You caught me. I'm on a date. Uh, this is my friend Dean. You remember Dean, right? My roommate?"

"Right," She offered. "The lumberjack. So, where's the lucky lady? I'd love to meet her."

"Of course," Cas's eyes widened and he scanned the room. "She's uh, right over there! I'll go get her, Dean come with me."

They ran off, and Cas whipped towards his boyfriend, looking terrified.

"What the HELL do I do now?" He demanded. 

"We uh....." Dean scanned the crowd. "We need to get you a girlfriend." That made sense. Cas's parents didn't even know he was gay. But if they spotted him with a girlfriend, fake as it was, they would get off his back about dating, not suspect why he was at the Roadhouse, AND would never suspect that he had been secretly dating another man for years.

It would kill two birds with one stone, if Cas could pull it off.

So Cas and Dean headed for the one person they knew they could count on to act like a fake girlfriend.

"Charlie," Cas started. "I need a really, really, really big favor."

"Okay," Charlie offered. "What is it?"