Flashback

"Ugh!" I replied as my mother continued arguing with my father.
"Si la amas y me odias tanto, ¿por qué no te vas?" (If you love her and hate me so much why don't you just leave) She exclaimed at my father.
"Quizás lo haga." (Maybe I will) He answered.
"¡Bueno! ¡La casa será mejor cuando te hayas ido!" (Good! The house will be better when you're gone) She screamed as tears streamed down her face.

I held my breathe as my father slowly sauntered towards the front door. He turned around before he opened the door and said, "Just so you know, I never loved you." He stated as he walked over to my mother and picked her up by the neck. "I never fucking loved you you bitch." He said as he threw her across the living room. He walked up to her and started kicking her as he pulled out his gun. "I'm gonna show you you greedy bit-" he said before I came up behind him and hit him in the head with a cast iron skillet. "Over my dead body" I said as he fell to the floor. Blood started covering the floor.
"C'mon." I said as I picked my mother up bridal style. "Let's get you to the hospital." She was bleeding severely as I laid my mother on the couch. I quickly took out my phone and dialed 911.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"My mother was thrown across the room by my father and she's losing lots of blood."
"Where did your father go after that?" The operator asked.
"Oh, he's on the floor." I answered.
"Why is he on the floor?"
"Because he pulled his gun and tried to shoot my mother. So I may or may not have hit him in the head with a cast iron skillet and he's on the floor dead"
"O-Okay." She stuttered. "What's your address?" She asked slightly terrified.
"1274 Oakwood Dr. North Creek Georgia."
"Okay ma'am units are on their way."
"Okay please hurry my mom is going unconscious." 
"Yes ma'am, we have units on our way. They should be there shortly."
"Ok thank you." I said as I hung up and rushed over to my mother trying to comfort her. "It's okay mom. Stay with me mom. Talk to me"
"I love you more than you'll ever know. Just know that I'll always be with you now matter what." She said faintly below a whisper.
"I love you too mom. When we get out of this, I'm taking you to Paris. You always said that you wanted to go."
"Go for me" she answered before placing her hand on my cheek. "No llores mi amor. Sé feliz por mi Jesús tiene un plan para mí. Un plan donde seré feliz. Y yo siempre podré cuidarte." (Do not cry my love. Be happy for me as Jesus has a plan for me. A plan where I will be happy. And I will always be able to take care of you.)
"Te amo mamá y solo quiero que seas feliz" (I love you mom and I just want you to be happy)
And with that she smiled, before she drew her last breathe and closed her eyes.
"¡No mamá! ¡No puedes ir! ¡No puedes!" (No mom! You can not go! You can't) I screamed as tears streamed down my face. I heard faint sirens as I just sat there and cried.