History Lesson

Sofia's POV
The bell rang, signaling the beginning of class. I love history. It's the only subject that I give two fucks to learn again. The teacher was talking about the Revolutionary War for some reason. Then some other stuff I couldn't really care about. I started thinking about what it would be like to have a mate. I'm a strong, independent woman. I don't need one. It's just that I'm supposed to find him when I'm eighteen. That's only a few months away. I wonder what the sparks feel like. I wonder if I'll get mesmerized by his eyes or his smile. I wonder what he's been through. I wonder what he looks like. I need to stop thinking about this before Winter goes crazy. Shit. I zoned out.
"Pearl Harbor, anyone?" He asked. There was silence.
"December 7th, 1941." I casually said. There was silence before he nodded.
"The fall of the Berlin Wall." The history teacher said to everyone. Again, there was silence.
"1989." I said. The teacher weirdly looked at me. "I'm good with historical dates, sir." I said.
"How good?" He asked while giving me a challenging look. I smirked. "Keep it to the year." I nodded. "Civil Rights Act."
"1964."
"JFK assignation."
"1963."
"MLK"
"'68"
"Lincoln."
"1865."
"World War One."
"1914-1918."
"Roe vs Wade."
"1973."
"Brown vs Board."
"1954."
"The battle of Gettysburg."
"1863."
"Korean War."
"1950 to 1953."
"World War Two."
"1939 to 1945."
"Holocaust." He said.
"January 30, 1933 - May 8, 1945." I said with a smirk.
"Ha! It ended in '46!" The teacher exclaimed while pointing at me.
"Uh, actually, sir, it was '45." I said. The classroom as dead silence.
"Look it up, somebody. QUICKLY!" The teacher said pissed.
"It was 19....... 45." Some kid a few seats next to my right said. I smirked as all the kids 'oohed.' The teacher was fuming.
"Told you I was good with historical dates." I said.
"Wh-Ho-When-How The- Where- I thought-" the teacher said with shock and rage. I cut him off.
"You thought what?" I asked challenging him.
"Nothing." He said.
"No, no, tell us, I'm sure everyone would like to know." I said. He didn't answer. I smirked as I closed my eyes and let my magic work. I opened my eyes. "You thought that just because I don't dress like a nerd, means that I don't know what I'm talking about, and now you're pissed because I just hurt your huge male teacher ego because I know more than you do." I said. His jaw dropped.
"H-how did you know?" He asked shocked.
"It's my specialty." I said getting up and walking out the door as the bell rang. I left everyone is shock. Again.
———————–————————————-
I slowly walked to my locker. Everyone parted ways for me. They kept at least a 1 to 2 foot distance as the hallway was silent and either everyone watched me or were whispering about me. I smirked as I approached my locker. I gathered my books for English, Everyone quit whispering. I looked up from my locker. I saw the bad boy himself. Blake. He smirked as he stalked toward me. Everyone was watching with eyes as he openly eye raped me.
"Hey beautiful." He said.
"What do you want Blake?" I asked bored.
"You." He said smirking.
"Ew, I've known you since we were three." I said. His smirk faltered.
"You don't know me." He said.
"Wanna bet?" I asked.
"Sure." He said. I flashed my purple eyes. His face turned shocked. Then confused.
"Impossible. I've only known one person who had those." He said. I smirked.
"Your 4th Birthday, Jaz and I pranked you by putting hair dye in your shampoo." I said remembering that day. "You wouldn't talk to us for a week." I said smiling. "I was a scared little girl who did what she had to to protect her family."
"Name." He said. I smirked.
"You wish you knew didn't you." I said. I think now will be a time to mind link him. "Blakey Boy." I said. "My name is Sofía Vendedas and I left this town in the 6th grade. I was a nerd and my two best friends were Jasmine and Blake." I said. His eyes widened with realization. He hugged me and spun me around. I smiled and hugged him back.
"I thought that I would never see you again." He said.
"I always keep promises." I said before I burst out laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" He asked. I pointed at everyone. Their eyes were the size of saucers and their mouth was wide open along with all color drained from their faces. He chuckled. "So, what's brought back to this hell hole?"
"Business. I'll tell you later in private." I said. He nodded.
"I heard that Jasmine found her twin." Blake said.
"Yeah, her twin may or may not have been my best friend and when I came back I forced her on the nine hour drive by saying that I would need emotional support." I said. He chuckled.
"The famous Sofia strikes again." He said. Everyone gasped. I smirked.
"HOLY SHIT THATS SOFÍA VENDEDAS!" Someone screamed.
"Impossible. I made sure that that bitch wasn't coming back. She knows better." Zoey said. I turned around and smirked.
"Tsk tsk tsk Sofía doesn't listen to fake bitches who are younger than her. Especially ones who think that they own this place. Let me tell you. My family has owned this town for generations, I don't let fake bitches take that from me." I said stalking toward her. "I'm here to finish what was started before you were even born." I said.
"At least I don't have scars and daddy issues." She said with venom.
"At least I don't try to put people down and abuse the young. And I don't have daddy issues unlike you, where as you blackmail him or everything and pay people to keep their mouths shut. At least i know where I stand and I sure as hell ain't afraid of someone knowing what I do and what my family has done." I said. She stood there with shock. She shook her head.
"I know what your family did!" She said.
"Then why don't you say it. To my face. To the world. Because I'm sure that they would like to know as well considering we haven't done anything." I said.
"Your.... your... your family....." She said blinking a few times trying to make fake tears. "Your family attacked mine." She said. Everyone gasped. "You declared war on my family." She said attempting to cry.
"Yeah, because your father attacked us for no reason and killed 123 of us. We declared war because he threatened us, and tried to take our land. So we declared war. And we won." I said. Everyone gasped. "You and I both know, what happened. So I'd be real careful about what you say next." I said. Her face flashed with fear.
"You wouldn't." She said angrily.
"Why? Because you miss him so much and your father made sure that you never saw him again?" I asked. "Please. You and I both know why he did that. His blood, is on your hands." I said. She growled. Everyone took a step back. "Now, I'm warning you. Back. Off." I said in a deadly tone laced with venom. "You wouldn't want to face the same fate as what your father put my family through." I said before walking away. I needed to let off some steam. I in my Lamborghini and drove to the race track. I signed up for a race as I got my gear out of my bag. I quickly got dressed. I watched a couple of races before I was called. I drove to the starting line. I looked at everyone's car. They were all newbies. Judging by their cars. This should be an easy win. I watched as the slutty girl walked in front of our cars. All I was watching was the flags that she was holding. As soon as she brought the flags down, we were all off. They kept trying to block me wherever I went. I smirked as I shifted gears and pushed the car on my left over. They lost control of the vehicle and started spinning. I sped up and shifted gears as I passed everyone. I was tied with someone a little less experienced than me. He smirked as he pushed his NOS and flew past me. I smirked. He had pushed his NOS too early. I pushed my NOS and flew past him and crossed the finish line. I collected my money and left. I smirked as he was by his car throwing a fit because he lost. I changed back to my usual attire and drove back to the mansion. It was around midnight when I got home. I walked through the door to see everyone there. They turn around and relief washes over all of their faces. I gave them a confused look.