What

"What the fuck?" Thunder Bolt stammered.
"What!" I said coldly.
"N-Nothing." He said quickly.
"C'mon, we have to get outta here" I said.
"What? Why?" He asked.
"They'll be back." I said. "This isn't my first rodeo with them." I said emotionless.
"Oh?" Is all he could say.
"C'mon, we have to get outta here. This place will be crawling with the Po Po in no time. We don't wanna be seen."
"Why?" He questioned.
"Trust me, you don't wanna know. Now come on. We have to meet the guys and all."
"Do I have to go?"
"Yes, it's the only way you'll be safe and also I saved your ass so yeah, you have to go." I said getting up and walking to my car as he followed.
The car ride was silent. An awkward silence. I could tell he had questions.
We pulled up at my old place. It still technically Belonged to me so yeah. Anyway, that's where we meet up and all.
"We're here." I said as we pulled up.
"Woah, where are we?" He asked.
"My house." I replied getting out of the car. I walked around back and slid the door open.
"You should really lock that." I said making all the guys jump. "One of them could've followed you guys." I said setting my things down. Everyone stared at Thunder Bolt. I quickly shot them daggers with my eyes.
"Guys, this is Thunder Bolt. Thunder Bolt, these are the guys, Alex, Zach, Luke, Kaleb, and Kyler. I have a feeling they're going to warm up to you." I said looking at him with sympathy.
"Right, guys?" I asked
"Right" they all said in unison.
"Why do I have to be here?" He asked.
"Yeah." Luke said. "Why is he here?"
"Because I saved his ass. From them." I replied.
"Uh Alex, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.
"Uh sure?" He questioned.
I motioned for him to follow me down the hallway.
"Who in the hell is that guy?" Alex asked.