Sparing

Thunder Bolt's POV
I woke up and put on an old shirt with basketball shirts and headed to the kitchen. I saw Sofía drinking coffee.
"Good Morning." She said.
"Morning." I lazily said and walked into the kitchen. I stopped when I saw the kitchen island. "Woah, that's a lot of food." I said. Sofía just shrugged. SHRUGGED! Like it was no big deal. I saw that there was about everything there. I grabbed a plate and looked at Sofía. She had a biscuit crumbled up with some kind of gravy on it. I figured that if she's eating it then it must be good. I sat down and put a bite in my mouth. WOAH THIS IS AWESOME!
"Who made this?" I asked. This is the best thing every.
"I did." She said. My eyes went wide. If she can cook, what else can she do?
"I made it from scratch." She said. Woah, that's cool. I wondered where she learned to cook.
"These are really good." I said taking another bite.
"Thanks." She said.
"What is this called?" I asked pointing at the 'gravy.'
"It's called 'Gravy and Biscuits.'" She said. "It's a classic here, so you'll see it around here quiet often.
"I've never heard of it." I admitted.
"Figures. Nobody has up North. It's a Southern thing like tire swings and barbecues and fishing and eating at little fast food chains. Oh, and we have Jack's and Bojangles." She said. Jack's? Bojangles? Hmm. Interesting.
"What's Jack's and Bojangles?" I asked curious.
"They're restaurants." She said simply.
"Why did you make breakfast?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm just curious." I said before I could stop myself.
"My mom taught me how when I was little." She said smiling.
"Don't you ever see her?" I asked and she shook her head.
"Why not?" I asked before I could stop myself.
"She passed away when I was 12." She said.
"What about your dad?" I asked, dammit, what is happening? It's like I can't stop the questions from committing. It's like I want to know everything about her.
"He died when I was young, too." She said. "I've always taken care of Lily and Theo. Even if I wasn't around." She said. What? How can you care for someone and not be there at the same time?
"Anyway, I cook because it what me and my mom used to it together. I remember getting up extra early so me and my mom could cook. Me and her used to have fun. That is, until we moved. I remember Theo used to come down those steps and face plant every morning." She said. Woah, she used to live here. Why would she move.
"You used to live here?" I asked.
"Yeah, it wasnt nice though." She said. What do you mean? This house is amazing.
"What do you mean?" I asked before I could stop myself.
"This house was used for something else other than living in." She said. What is she talking about? She sent me upstairs to get dressed, leaving one thought in my mind. What was she talking about? I must know know if I want her to be mine.

'Woah." I said. Everyone else looked like they were in a daze. Weird. The Sofía started to chuckle and smile. Why is she doing that? She just shook her head.
"Don't day 'woah' until you've seen the mall a few towns over." She said. Wait. They have malls? But this is like farmland and all. We began walking as she talked. "Okay, these take place every weekend. We call it 'Trade Day.'" She said. There were stands everywhere. Clothes, food, weapons, coins, and more. We were told to split up, be back at the cars at 3, and to be careful. I don't know why they said it, but they did. So I am being careful even though I have no idea why. It's the way that they said it. They were very serious though. So I guess I listened. We all met at the cars at 3. We went back to the mansion and put our stuff in our rooms. Sofía knocked on my door and told me to tennis shoes, jeans, and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and everyone was wearing jeans, a shirt, and tennis shoes.
We went outside and there were these ATV things. Sofía taught us how to use them. Then we went on some trails and Sofía went up the side bank and did a barrel roll. Woah. Thats cool. Afterwards we drove on the little dirt path next to the highway. We went back to the mansion. And we ate dinner and went to sleep. I woke up around two. I went into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich m. I heard shouting and sounds of fighting. I followed it to the basement to see Sofía sparing with someone. She had them on the floor in no time. She walked over to the punching bag. One hit. ONE HIT and the punching bag was across the room and off the hook. She had her back to me the whole time.
"Eat and go back to sleep. You shouldn't be awake until noon." She said making me jump.