Breakfast

Sofia's POV
I woke up to the damn sun blinding my eyes. At least the sun doesn't harm me. I went to get up but I face planted with a loud 'thump.'
'You okay?' Emily asked.
'Yeah, I just face planted.' I replied. She just chuckled.
I got up from the floor and took a quick shower. I put on blue ripped skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I dried and curled my hair, put on mascara, eyeliner, and nude lipstick. I put on my black and white converse and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

 I put on my black and white converse and headed downstairs to make breakfast

"Good morning guys." I said as I went into the kitchen and pulled out pots and pans.
"Morning."  Emily and George said.
"Who wants breakfast?" I asked. Most of the werewolves said 'me.' I just chuckled as I got the milk, eggs, steak, flour, salt, pepper, and more. I started making gravy and biscuits with sausage. I began frying the eggs and steak. I sliced some tomatoes as I squeezed some oranges for orange juice. I cleaned up the kitchen and set out plates, glasses, and silverware (that isn't actually silver.)
"Breakfast is ready." I said. Everyone shot up and walked to the kitchen and stood at the bar.
"What are we having?" Emily asked.
"We're having gravy and biscuits with tomatoes, eggs, sausage, steak, and freshly squeezed orange juice. You can also make a steak biscuit if you'd like." I said smiling as everyone's eyes were wide and everyone's jaw was dropped.
"What?" I asked.
"That's a lot. There's no way that you made all of that from scratch." Emily said.
"Well, I did. It brought back memories." I said. "My mom thought me how to cook so we would do it together in this kitchen. I just thought that I'd make one that I could do with my eyes closed." I said.
"You can do this with your eyes closed!" Emily exclaimed.
"Yeah, this is my favorite plus it's the first thing my mom taught me how to make. It's the first memory I have." I said.
"Wow, that's deep." George said. I shrugged.
"Okay, now eat up. Ooh, there's coffee too. I said. Everyone nodded and grabbed a plate.
Everyone was eating at the bar or in the living room watching TV.
"Good morning." I said while sipping my coffee.
"Morning." Thunder Bolt said. "Woah, this is a lot of food." I just shrugged.
"Who made this?" Thunder Bolt asked.
"I did." I replied. His eyes widened. "What?" I asked.
"How long did it take you to make this?" He asked.
"A little past an hour, maybe two." I said.
"Wow, it's really good." He said.
"Thanks."
"What is this called?" He asked pointing to the gravy and biscuits.
"It's called 'gravy and biscuits.'" I said. "It's a classic here, so you'll see it around here quite often." I said.
"I've never heard of it." He admitted.
"Figures. Nobody had up North it's a Southern thing, like tire swings and barbecues and fishing and eating at little fast food chains. Oh, and here we have Jack's and Bojangles." I said.
"What's Jack's And Bojangles?" He asked.
"They're restaurants." I said. He nodded.
"Why did you make breakfast?" He asked. "Not that I'm complaining or anything, I'm just curious." He said.
"My mom taught me how to when I was little." I said smiling.
"Don't you ever see her?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Why not?" He asked.
"She passed away when I was 12." I said.
"What about your dad?" He asked.
"He died when I was young, too." I said. "I've always taken care of Lily and Theo. Even if I wasn't around." I said. He nodded. "Anyway, I cook because it's what me and my mom used to do together." I stated. "I remember getting up extra early so me and my mom could cook. Me and her used to have fun. That is, until we moved. I remember Theo would come down those steps and face plant every morning." I said.
"You used to live here?" He asked.
"Yeah. It wasn't nice though." I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"This house was used for something other than living in." I said. "I don't want to talk about it. It wasn't a good time of my life." I said. He nodded. "Anyway, I'm gonna take y'all somewhere. So go get ready. And wear something comfy." I said gathering his plate. He nodded and went upstairs.
' Guys, go get dressed in something comfy. I'm going to take y'all somewhere.' I said through mind link. 
'Ok.' Everyone said and went upstairs.