Authors note

Hey guys it's me again. i haven't been active on watt pad for a bit for some personal reasons but i have a crap ton of time since rona so i'm actually going to post. i got everyone's messages to update so it's motivated me to do so. thank you. enjoy :)

Sofia's POV

     I've been through the ring before. I wouldn't wish that in anyone. In the ring, it's kill or be killed and a literal fight to the death. Hopefully they don't recognize me and I can volunteer into her place and they take me. I'll do it all again for my sister.
     We follow the group of rouges to the ring... and it looks the same, even after 7 years. Lily won't stop crying and screaming. They made us shift to our human form and put us in silver shackles coated in wolfsbane. I refused to show any signs that i was in pain while Thunderbolt was gritting his teeth trying not to scream.
"why don't you let her go and pick on someone your own size you untamed mutt" i said calmly.
They were already pissed that I wasnt screaming in pain. They turned and looked at me with gritted teeth.
"why don't we throw her in the ring instead? it would fix her stuck up bitchy attitude if she's dead" the leader of the group said. the others nodded in agreement. i mean hey, atleast they took the bait.
We reached the ring and there were a few other prisoners waiting for their death in the ring. we waited for our turn. i turned to Jake.
"and for the love of god stop looking at my ass"
"i can't help it" he gritted out. "besides how in the hell are you not in pain?" he asked. i kept quiet. when they went to take lily to the ring i screamed "I VOLUNTEER" like a maniac to get everyone to look at me and hopefully actually take me instead. when everyone was looking i said . "I said i volunteer as a tribute." which apparently shocked everyone.
"what the hell are you crazy!" Jake whispered.
"BRING HER FOWARD!" the alpha of the rouge pack said. and everyone cheered, except for Jake and Lily. As I was walking toward the ring I was recognized by an old contact of mine, his face paled at all my scars while everyone else was staring at my ass and boobs.
They closed the gate to the ring after shoving me and a guy with just as many scars as me in the ring.