Party

It was finally Friday. We brought everything to the Alex's cousin's house. The party was at sun down. We had 3 hours. I helped the guys set up and set up the music since I had the best taste in music in the fucking world. After that I helped Alex prepare the drinks. All we had to do was wait until sun down.
——-1 hour later
The house was full of people. Sweaty, drunk, and high. Music was booming and we all danced like there was no tomorrow. Although we were the dopest bitches in town. We made a pact where all of us only had one drink, and we couldn't smoke weed the whole time. We made that pact so if cops came, we could run and not be either drunk or high off our asses. About 5 hours into the party, it was 1 AM. All of us were still sober. We were all minding our own. Until one jackass decided to barge into the party like he was all that and a bag of chips. But no one seemed to care. Hell I didn't as long as he didn't bother me. But no. The dumbass being as dumb as he is, walked right over to me.
"What the hell are you here for?" I asked.
"I could ask you the same!" He shot back.
"Well, me and my friends are throwing a party." I said in a 'duh' tone. "What about you?" I said as chill as ever. I could feel the hate radiating off of him.
"I-"
He was cut off by three gun shots. "The cops are coming!" Zach yelled. 'The cops are coming' is code for 'that jackass gang who kills anyone who isn't an Ally is here For You Sofía'
"Fuck" I muttered as we heard three more gunshots and everyone really started running. I grabbed Thunder Bolt's wrist and dragged him up the stairs. He was sober which was good.
"What the-
"SHHHH!" I whispered yelled while putting my hand on his mouth. He seemed confused and scared. He saw my expression change from worry to survival mode. He didn't question it as I dragged him into one of the bedrooms and crawled out the window. I motioned for him to follow. After yelling "Dammit trust me if you don't want to die." That made him curious but he gave in, climbing through the window. Then I jumped down from the 2nd story windowsill and landed on the grass. I turned around to see Thunder Bolt's eyes wide with amusement. I shot him a death glare. He looked scared as he jumped down from the windowsill. I began running West dragging him along. We heard gunshots again. I was bolting outta there practically dragging him on the floor. Finally after three blocks. I ran to the other side of a dumpster. Flinging him on the ground while I quickly sat down next to him.
"I'll explain later." I said before he could ask. You could still see the hate in his eyes but when he heard gunshots again, he looked scared. He nodded. I wondered why he was so scared. Then I heard voices. I quickly crouched, pulling out my 9 millimeter pistol and aimed. At the direction the voices were coming from. They hadn't spotted me yet. I knew that my friends were scattered around ready to shoot as well. One of the other gang members said, "How much you wanna bet they're behind that dumpster." As soon as he finished that sentence. There was a gunshot to me left. Zach had fired that one. The guy fell over dead as Zach shot him in the head. They all pulled their guns. And we're ready to shoot at anything that moved. "Oh she's gonna get it!" Said another. And there was another. Alex had shot that one in the head as well. "You little fucker." He said sprinting toward the dumpster. "I'm gonna kill you." I stepped around from the side of the dumpster. "Not if I kill you first" I said as he pointed his gun at me. There was one gunshot. The gunshot that changed everything.