Lily

Thunder Bolt's POV
I saw Sofía come out of that dirty old house that smelled of drugs and alcohol. What the hell? How can somebody even stand to look at a place like this let alone live in it. It looks like it's about to collapse. I snapped out of my daze and saw a little girl. She seemed to be about 7 or 8. You could tell some unspeakable things had happened in that house. I saw horror, terror, and so many more emotions in that little girls eyes. Sofía gave her helmet to the little girl and put the little girl on the motorcycle. I was confused as to why she had come to this dirty old house. I followed her to this diner. Considering I had no idea where the hell we were it was a smart idea to follow her. The diner was small. But busy. I watched the girl and noticed that she looked somewhat like Sofía. After we ordered I heard Sofía say something to the little girl.
"Do you remember me?" She asked gently. "Solíamos meternos con tu hermano cuando él establa durmiendo y echamos agua para despertarlo." She asked slowly.
"Sofía?" The little girl asked. "You came back." She said as she began to cry.
"I promised didn't I? I always keep my promises." Sofía said as she hugged her. Now I'm utterly confused. What are they talking about?
"God I missed you so much kid." She Told the little girl. Dammit. What the hell are they talking about? Ugh I'm so confused. All I know is that this little 8 year old girl is crying into this girl who never goes soft and always has sarcastic comebacks and doesn't give a shit. This little girl must trust her.
"Lily," that must be the girls name! "Who took Theodore?" She asked looking the little girl in the eye. "I need to know so we can get him back and we can be happy again." She said. Happy again? Ugh! What the hell happened in their past? Who even is this little girl?
"R-Roy t-t-took h-him." Lily said shaking as Sofía brought her into another hug. Holy shit has Sofía cone soft or something? Why does she care about her so much? And who the hell is Theodore and Roy? I want to ask but I've never seen this side of Sofía. I kind of like it for some reason. The badass chick who doesn't care about anyone or anything is caring so much for this little girl. What am I saying? This is Sofía we're talking about? Why do I even caring about this? Why do I care about her? Oh shit. I care about her. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Sofía speaking to the little girl.
"It's okay. We're gonna get him back, then we'll all be happy again. And we'll all go to France and we'll be fancy people and eat dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower." She said. France? What the fuck? Why is she talking about France?
"Promise?" The little girl asked quietly.
"I promise." Sofía said seriously. "Now let me get a good look at you." She said while standing up and pulling the little girl out of the booth. By this time I'm wondering how they no each other.
"You've grown up so much. You're taller now. Your hair is longer, and look at you, you're beautiful." Sofía said proudly. You could see all the worry, sadness, and depression replaced with love and care on Sofía face. I loved seeing her happy. Why do I wanna see her happy? I don't know. I've never felt like this before. I hear a gasp. I quickly look over to find Sofía bent down to eye level with the girl as she wore something on her ear.
"You kept this?" She asked in shock. Kept what? What did she keep?
"Of course I did. You were my only hope and this reminds me of the promise you made. It gave me courage everyday knowing that I was one day closer to getting out of the gates of hell." She girl said softly. I smirked at what the girl said about the gates of hell. Then I frowned. If she describes living in that house as living in the gates of hell. What did actually happen in that house?
"I'm so sorry I couldn't come sooner." Sofía said crying. Wait... she's crying. I thought the didn't even know what crying was. I squirmed in my seat uncomfortable at the thought of her sad. DAMMIT WHY DO I CARE?  Because I care about her.
"There had to be a break through where I could come get you guys. Everyday I wondered if y'all were alright." She said. I just Realized that she has a slight country Accent. It kinda turns me on. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING? UGH BRAIN JUST STOP!
"Hey it's okay. I'm okay Sofía. Thanks to you. You still haven't changed." Lily said smiling.
What the hell happened? Ugh I want to know. I realized that I zoned out again and began listening to their conversation.
"Did Anyone else come with Roy?" Sofía asked.
"No he grabbed Theo and ran." She replied. "Sofía I'm scared. What if we don't get Theo back." She said on the verge of crying. Theo must be important to them. Especially Lily for her to worry so much. Next thing I know, Sofía is getting up.
"Now for a proper introduction. Lily, this is Thunder Bolt. Thunder Bolt, this is Lily."
"Hey?" I asked cautiously not really knowing what to say.
"Ralamente le tiene miedo a una niña abusada de ocho años?" She questioned.
"Lily!" I heard Sofía scold her.
"Que?" She asks.
"Él nunca ha estado realmente cerca de niños antes. Él calentará sin embargo." Sofía replied. God I gotta learn Spanish. I wanna know what they're saying.
"Oh that explains it." She said talking about me. I think.
"Explains what?" I asked
"Why you wer-" all I see is Sofía put her  hand over Lily's mouth.
"Shh little one. Let's let him wonder. It's funny as hell that he can't understand when we talk about him." Sofía says smirking. What is she smirking about?
"You know I hate when you call me little one." Lily huffed.
"Admit it, you love it." She replied.
Every now and then she'd glance up at me as to see that I was still there. She was smiling which caused me to smile.
"HOLY SHIT!" Sofía practically yells.
"What?" Me and Lily say in unison. We looked at each other confused.
"BITCH YOU'RE SMILING! HOLY SHIT AM I HIGH?" She said before clamping a hand over her mouth.
"I-uh-um-what I totally don't get high." She said quickly trying to correct herself. I'm guessing Lily didn't know that the gets high. All I know is that Lily is giving her The 'really' look. At this point I'm trying not to laugh.
"What?" Sofía smiles sheepishly. I had never see Sofía like this before. I thought this side of her didn't exist.
"Dumbass." I heard Lily mumble.
"Hey I heard that!" She whined. Oh my god she's acting so different when it comes to this little girl. She acts happy.
"Shit." Lily whispered.
"Bitch I heard that too." Sofía shot back.
"Fuck."
"Bitch."
"Hoe."
"Crackhead." Sofía smiled smugly. Oh god what was she gonna say. "No pienses que olvide esa vez que te atrapé."
"Mierda." Lily said.
I saw Sofía smack Lily on the arm. "Puta." She responds.
"HEY!" Lily said acting hurt.
"Um... hi?" She asks Lily. Yep there's the Sofía I know.
"Es tu novio como tú en absoluto?" Lily asked Sofía.
"Puta." I heard Sofía mutter Under her breath. Thank the goddess for advanced hearing.
"OH MY GOD!!! ESPERA, ÉL ES TU NOVIO!!!" Lily practically screams.
"OHH HELL NAW!" I heard her reply before she smacked Lily on the back of her head. By this point, I'm cracking up laughing by how openly they are insulting one another and by how Sofía replied oh hell naw so quickly to whatever Lily had said.
"Be glad he doesn't speak Spanish." Sofía said looking at Lily. Sofía met my gaze. When she did I saw a certain twinkle in her eye that I'd never seen before.