Traitors

Sofia's POV
It's Sunday. I love Sundays. Okay, that's over exaggerated, I don't know how to love. I don't love anyone else but Lily and Theodore. But today is special. Last night, Ryan, our hacker, was able to track Roy's Location. I knew that if I came back to Alabama, it would be easier to track him and his gang so I could kill them all and get my brother back. I know it sounds fucked how I can kill with a straight face. But hey, my cousin deserves it. That's right. He's my cousin. He's full blood werewolf. And the alpha of a goddamn rogue pack. Roy is about 20 mins away from here. It's around 10pm and everyone is asleep or doing their own thing. I had just finished dying my hair tips pink and getting ready as well as putting my masquerade mask on. It's red, black, and gold. I'm notorious, for my gang work. People in the gang and drug industry know me by my mask. Of course they don't know me. They know of me. Not Sofía Vendedas. Rose Gold. When I go to get Theo, I have to do to alone. No one can come with me. I swiftly jumped out of my three story bedroom window and landed swiftly on the ground. I quickly ran to the edge of my territory. I have the beta already notified that I'm coming into their territory. Their alpha and Luna are out of town at the moment. I don't think that I've met them before. I've only spoken over the phone to them twice. That was about 3 years ago. I crossed their territory and ran as fast as I could. Literally. That means I arrived in about 3 mins. I stopped behind a tree. I put my colored contacts in and put my mask on. I shoved a few guns with silver bullets, wooden bullets, and silver bullets with wolfsbane, along with silver bullets with Vervain. I could hear the screams and cries of a little boy. But they weren't of pain, but of terror. I know exactly what Theodore has seen because I have seen it myself. I used to be tied to a mother fucking chair and made to watch murders and women being raped and all. I was told how worthless i was. So I know how to help Theo with this. One thing! Never, ever. Break the god damn door down if your dealing with Roy. Ever. See. That's where he expects me to enter at. I flew to the roof and softly and silently landed on the roof. This warehouse is huge. But seriously, who the fuck puts someone on the top floor where I can directly see what the hell is going on? I know Theo is part vampire and it weakens him in the day time because the sun is shining on him. But seriously, people can hear everything from two miles away. Dumb fuck. I jumped down from the roof through the hole in it and silently landed on the floor. I stood in the shadows of one of the corners and watched. I waited for Roy to leave Theo.
"Don't you know that no one wants you! If they did you'd already be out of here!" Roy said before he walked out of the room and down the hall. I waited until I could no longer hear his footsteps near by before I stepped out of the shadows, behind Theo. I silently cut off the ropes and freed him. He turned around to look at his anonymous hero, when Roy walked back in.

"Well, well, well, looks like the notorious Rose Gold has come to save a pathetic human." Roy spat. I turned indivisible and grabbed him and drugged him before I threw him over my shoulder and flew out through the hole in the roof, with Theo on my other shoulder. He passed out from shock. I flew to my territory. I walked the remainder mile to my pack border line. I thanked the Beta for allowing me onto his pack's land before crossing the border. That's when I ran. I ran combining all my speed together. I arrived at the other house. Where I am sheltering the Spanish mob, which I am to gain full control of in about a year. I threw Roy in the most secure and guarded cell  that we have here before I took my unconscious brother to the nurses room and had him checked out. He will be staying here for a few weeks until I know it's safe for him to leave the house. And yes, I will have to explain all this to him when he wakes up. And yes, that means that I'll have to stop by everyday. I laid him in one of the beds before I left to go back to my house before anyone notices that I'm gone. Let's just say that it's about four in the morning now and I gotta get back before they wake up to avoid questioning.  I run back to the house, something feels off. It's not a good feeling. Something bad has and is happening right now, inside that house. Thank god I still have my contacts and my mask on. And I'm still armed, so, I'm good. I walk toward the front door. The feeling in the pit of my stomach keeps growing with each step that I take. I pull out my gun from my waste band as I enter the house. It's too quiet. I silently walk around the ground level as I check each room. Once the ground level is cleared I silently walk up the stairs with my gun in my hand. I round the corner to the living room. I stop walking. I see the second in command of my rival gang, in my living room, with his back turned to me, holding a gun to April's head.

"Good job, Ryan. You have completed your task." He said. I knew I could never trust that son of a bitch. I watch as the man puts his finger on the trigger. In 0.2 seconds, I've shot him in the leg. I use my vampire speed and pin him against the wall by the neck. I grab the gun out of his hand as I press against his air way. I smirk as he squirms, trying to breathe. By now my vampire is about to take control

"You better have a damn good reason as to why you're in my house!" I spit venomously at him. When he claws at my hand I push him into the wall, literally. Great, now I have to fix the wall later. He is now gasping for air, as his face is now a deep red. I smirk as I look him in the eyes. Fear washes over his whole body. Mostly because I've never dealt with him personally, and they think that I'm human. Well, I guess that they now know that I'm not. I shoot the man behind me in the head, he was holding a gun to Lily's head.

"This, is the last time...." I say. "You better make sure that your leader knows that I don't give warning. And I sure as hell don't let people who fuck with me live." I say before I dig my finger nails into his neck. Well, now the wall is stained with blood. Shit. I smirk as I take out a razor from my sleeve and drag it down his face, I make as 'X' on his chest. I smirk as I carve a rose on his thigh. It's my symbol. Well, my gangs symbol. I carve 'Rose Gold' in one of the petals, now, its officially my symbol. Now, I'm standing in a pool of blood. To be fair, I'm going easy on him. I smirk as I look at him barely conscience. He keeps grunting as I finish carving the 'D' in 'Gold.' I lean into his ear. I whispered no lowly and calmly, that he lost more color in his face, if that's even possible. "Don't Fuck With Me!" I say as I drop him to the ground. I bash his head into the wall. I watch as he passes out. I take my gun and his gun and shoot everyone that isn't in my gang, and Ryan. I put the guns in my waist band. I saunter over to Ryan. I grip him by the neck and throw him across the room. I walk over to him and smirk. I pin him against the wall and I growl lowly at him. He whimpers. The monster inside me smirks.

"Please." he whimpers out.

"Silence!" I growl. "You betrayed us. We trusted you. For your betrayal, you shall be punished. Traitor." I say before I press his pressure points and he passes out. "Get the other one. I want answers!" I growl before I grab the unconscious bitch in front of me and pull him down to the cells. I tie him up and lock the door before walking back to the living room. I hear loud sobbing. I look in the corner and see Lily bawling her eyes out. I go to take a step toward her.

"DON'T COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME YOU MONSTER!!!!" She screams as she continues. My heart just broke. I pick her up and take her outside even though she is screaming and protesting in my arms. I feel a small pinch in my arm. I look and see that she just bit me with her... fangs? "YOU'RE A MURDER, A MONSTER!!!!" She screams. I just keep walking. I have to do this. It's for the best. I sit her on a rock. She tries to run away but I put a spell on her so she can't move. She just sobs, and sobs, I just let her as I know that there is no way, other than to let her get it out of her system. "Why?" she finally whispers.

"Because I love you." I say.

"No you don't." She sobs.

"If I didn't I wouldn't have saved your life and protected you the way I have." I say.

"Why did you kill him?" she asks.

"I didn't." I tell her. She looks up at me.

"W-what?" she asks.

"I didn't kill him." I say again. I think now it's time for a story. A true story. The truth. "I think it's time that you know, the truth." I tell her. I begin to tell her about our father and mother, and what he did, and what I did to protect her and Theo. I tell her everything. I mean everything. I explain why I just did what I did, why I do what I do, but one thing will never change,

 I'm a monster.....