Mansion

Thunder Bolt's POV
It's been 7 hours in this dam SUV. We haven't stopped to eat or anything. I have no idea where we are going except that it's called Weiss Lake and it's in Alabama. I looked it up and Alabama is in a different time zone so it's an hour behind the time it is at home. I have no idea who the people are. All I know is that Sofía knows them and that they are witches, vampires, and werewolves. I don't think they know that I'm a werewolf.
I am a black wolf. They are rarer than a white wolf. I have green eyes when I shift. Because I'm a black wolf I have special abilities so I change my scent to protect myself from anyone who could possibly try and hurt me. I turn eighteen in a couple of months. Me being the bad boy just had to fail 12th grade. I'm such a dumbass. I am smart if I try. Like I'm amazing in mathematics and chemistry. I just never pay attention sense I already know what they are teaching. Plus I'm normally too busy doing drug, drinkin, having sex with girls, and just having fun. Although I've never vandalized or stolen anything before but I have been to jail a couple of times for drugs and alcohol. I wonder if I have a mate. I wonder what she looks like. Will I meet her here. Yeah Sofía is hot but it's probably something that I'll get over. But she did surprise me when she took out two cops and broke out of handcuffs and beat the assistant principal unconscious for sexually assaulting her. She even carved her initials into his arm. Like, damn. That's extreme. I'm sure that I'll be fine after I fuck someone here. I was surprised though that I made her shiver when I caged her against the lockers. She just froze. That shocked me. But then again,   Who can resist me?
I'm bored out of my mind. These people don't really talk and all they do is play the radio on a boring station. I'm confused though as to why there are witches, vampires, and werewolves in the same car without them trying to kill each other.
"We start school Monday." Some guy who's named George said. We all groaned. "Were three minutes away." Thank god. This place is surrounded by woods and we've been driving for 9 hours straight. I need to walk. Midnight has been begging to be let free. Ok so maybe I need to run. I'll do that after we get there. I mean this is the woods. There's fucking fields. This house must be small. Plus Sofía doesn't look like the kind who would have a huge mansion. Boy was I wrong.
"We're here." George said.

"Holy shit

"Holy shit." I said. This place is huge. There's no way that this belongs to Sofía. This place is beautiful. The pool is huge. No wonder we don't need another another mansion to house everyone. I was walking in when George starting laughing. What is this blood sucker laughing at. Everyone laughed and looked at the Jeep that Lily and Sofía were in. All of a sudden the horn started going off and Sofía screams.
"OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT LILY!" She screams. Lily jumps awake.
"OH MY GOD WERE GONNA DIE HELP!" She screams. Everyone busts out laughing as she stops screaming and looks at the mansion wide eyed. They got out and we walked in. Everyone went into the living room. Holy shit it's huge. We all waited for Sofía to walk in. When she did the stopped and looked at us.
"Girls follow me." She said. "Boys follow George." She said. Does she not realize that she is talking to a blood sucker. But we all followed who we were supposed to and went in opposite sides of the mansion. Ok I really need to fuck someone. We all got to our rooms. Everyone had a roommates except for me. I got lucky. I'm tied but can't sleep. I think that I'll go for a run. Midnight hasn't shut up.