Seriously

The next few days went by in a blur. I was sitting in 5th period which English. Class was almost over. Thunder Bolt and Zach and Alex were in my class. The teacher was in the middle of something that nobody seemed to be paying attention to. When my phone started to ring. It was Aunt Bruso. Aunt Bruso never called so this must me important.
"Hello." I answered my cell phone. By now the teacher was giving me the "really" look.
"Sofía it's me Aunt Bruso." She said in a worried and rushed voice. "Roy took Theodore. And Steve is trying to-
I hung up the phone, grabbed my bad, and ran out the door. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove to Pop's. When I got there I banged on the door, nobody answered and the door was locked to I went to the back of the house and climbed the side of the house until I reached the windowsill. When I was opening it I heard Thunder Bolt's bike racing down the street. I heard it turn in to Pop's drive way. He banged on the door and I ran downstairs and opened the door.
"What the hell why did you run out of school?" He asked confused and worried.
"Roy took Theodore." I replied. "I gotta get those kids away from that house." I said before grabbing my phone and calling Pop.
"Pop, Roy took Theodore and they're gonna get her and Aunt Bruso we have to hurry." I said rushed.
"I know she called me and told me everything. I'm on my way there now." He said.
"Thank God she called you. But I feel like I'm gonna be the one dancing tonight." I said before hanging up and grabbing my bag.
"C'mon, we gotta go. Don't question it. I'll explain later." I said running out leaving the front door open. I started my motorcycle and sped down the highway completely ignoring the speed limit. Thunder Bolt was following behind be still wearing a confused expression. I sped up to about 120 mph as I turned onto the bypass and floored it going about 200. I had to get there fast. It took me about 15-20 minutes to get there when it normally takes about an hour. Once I got there I quickly got off my bike and told Thunder Bolt to stay outside and to not go in under any circumstances. He nodded.
I bust through the front door to find Steve with a gun in his hand and Aunt Bruso in the floor lying lifelessly. I quietly ran up the stairs and softly knocked on the door in a pattern. Seconds later a girl about 8 peeked around from the door. She quickly opened it when she saw me. She had tears in her eyes as she saw me. I put my finger on my lips as to signal to be quiet. I heard Steve walk around the house. I quickly opened the window and helped her onto the roof just below her window. I quickly closed the door and helped her down and grabbed her had and ran to the side of the house. I pressed our bodies against the siding. I heard Steve knock loudly on the doors in the house. I took that as my cue to go. I began to run to where my bike was and Thunder Bolt did a double take as he saw me come around the corner with a little girl.
"I'll explain later." I told him.
I handed her my helmet and put it on her. I quickly started my motorcycle and drove to the nearest diner. I walked in and sat down bringing her along with me. Thunder Bolt came in quickly behind me. After we sat down and ordered drinks. I asked the girl.
"Do you remember me?" She looked terrified but relieved. "Solíamos meternos con tu hermano cuando él estaba durmiendo y echamos agua para despertarlo." I said softly.
"Sofía?" She asked. "You came back." She said as tears began to slip from her eyes.
"I promised didn't I? I always keep my promises." I said as I hugged her. "God I missed you so much kid." I said as I held her close as she cried into my shoulder. After she calmed down I asked her "Lily, who took Theodore? I need to know so we can get him back and we can be happy again." I said slowly afraid of what I said might cause her to freak out.
"R-Roy t-t-took h-him." She said shaking. I pulled her into another hug.
"It's okay. We're gonna get him back, then we'll all be happy again. And we'll all go to France and we'll be fancy people and eat diner at the top of the Eiffel Tower." I said.
"Promise?" She said pulling back to look into my eyes.
"I promise." I said sternly. "Now let me get a good look at you." I said standing up and pulling her out of the booth. "You've grown up so much. You're taller now, your hair is longer, and you look beautiful." I said almost above a whisper. I bent down and pushed a piece of hair back behind her right ear. I stopped and gasped.
"You kept this?" I said in shock. Tears in my eyes.
"Of course I did. You were my only hope and this reminds me of the promos you made. It gave me courage everyday knowing that I was one day closer to getting out of the gates of hell." She said softly.

I pulled her into a hug and let the tears flow.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't come sooner." I said crying trying to wipe my tears away. "There has to be a break through where I could come get you guys. Everyday I wondered if y'all were alright." I said.
"Hey it's okay. I'm okay Sofía. Thanks to you. You still haven't changed." She said with a smile
"Child you don't even know the half of it." I said laughing. I pulled her into another hug. "It's good to have you back. To know you're safe." I replied trying to keep from crying.
"It's good to be back. And to know that I'm not gonna die." She replied.
"Lily I missed you so much. We need to find Theo. Did anyone else come with Roy?" I asked calmly.
"No he grabbed Theo and ran." She said quietly. "Sofía I'm scared. What if we can't get Theo back." She said worried.
"Don't say that. We are gonna get Theo back even if It's the last thing that I do." I said looking her in the eye.
"I promised remember." I said.
"Yeah, you did."
I looked up at Thunder Bolt. His eyes were soft.
"Now for a proper introduction." I said. "Lily this is Thunder Bolt. Thunder Bolt. This is Lily." I said.
"Hey?" Thunder Bolt said cautiously.
"¿Realmente le tiene miedo a una niña abusada de ocho años?" She questioned.
"Lily!" I said giving her a grare
"Que?" She questioned.
"Él nunca ha estado realmente cerca de niños antes. Él calentará sin embargo." I said.
"Oh that explains it." She said. I chuckled.
"Explains what?" He asked curious as to what she had said.
"Why you wer-
I put my hand over her mouth.
"Shh little one. Let's let him wonder. It's funny as hell when he can't understand when we talk about him." I said with a smirk.
"You know that I hate when you call me little one." She huffed.
"Admit it, you love it." I said.