Escape

What the fuck? Did he just smirk? Did he think this was funny? Wait, he's wearing his jacket at school? Ugh he knows that'll draw attention and girls toward him. Typical player.
"Puta gay." I spat as the teacher kept touching me. Ok he needs to learn where his place is.
"Oh but sometimes I like a different flavor." The principle replied.
The little fucker.
I could see Thunder Bolt was uncomfortable with the situation.
"Shut the fuck up you man whore. And don't touch me!" I screamed.
"And what are you gonna do about it? Nothing!" He said.
And that's where you're wrong.
At that moment I broke outta the handcuffs like it was paper and upper cut the police man on my left knocking him out. The other cop was shoving me against a locker trying to handcuff me.
"Really Timothy? You are stupid! Trying to put handcuffs of me again?" I questioned as I turned around kneeing him where the sun don't shine.
"What the fuck!" He yelled. When he did I took the chance to lunge on top of him giving him one good punch in the head to knock him out.
I turned around and repeatedly punched the principle in the face until unconscious. "I will see you in hell bitch." I said before he went unconscious. I picked up my pocket knife and held It to his wrist engraving my initials in his arm. "Touch me again ever and I swear I will kill you." I said before turning around to walk out the door but someone firmly gripped my wrist yanking me into a hard chest. I lost my balance but the figure kept his grip on me. The strong scent of pine trees filled my lungs. He shoved me against the lockers caging me with both of his arms. He brought his lips to my ear. I could feel his hot breath against my ear.
"You looked really hot when you did that." He whispered sending chills down my spine. I was frozen not knowing what to say. He smirked then backed away. I smiled.
"Now why don't you show me to Ms. Ramorez's room." He said smirking knowing I couldn't speak.
Jackass. He's done this before he's a player.
I nodded my head as I regained my posture. I looked around to find Emily gone. Then I remembered that when she saw a glimpse of him she whispered that she was going back to class.
I walked down the hallway and smirked and Thunder Bolt gave me a look of confusion. I just shook my head and kept walking.
I kicked the door open. "IM BACK BITCHES!" I yelled as I walked in the classroom smirking.
"I told you to never come back into my classroom!" Ms. Ramorez scowled.
"And I told you to stop whoring around." I said smiling. "Looks like neither is happening." I said as I walked back to my friends bro hugging them.
"Dude, we thought you were in some deep shit." Kaleb said to me as I sat down.
"Hoe you always know I'm sly." I said sitting down. A few seconds later I heard.
"Welcome to hell Mr. Meadows." The. Thunder Bolt sat down in the seat next to me smirking.
"Wipe that smirk off your face asshole." I whisper yelled.