Pop's

When I arrived home, I changed clothes, did laundry, and cleaned the house. I decided that I would go to school Monday because it was Saturday and I needed something to distract me from what I was about to do. I pulled out my phone and called up my Pop, my grandfather, "Hola,Pop, ¿puedes venir por favor? Necesito hablar contigo sobre algo." (Hey Pop, can you come over please? I need to talk to you about something)
"Por supuesto, estaré allí en 10 minutos." (Of course, I'll be there in 10 minutes)
"Thanks Pop"
—————— 10 minutes later
*knock at the door*
"Coming!" I say as I look through the peep hole.
"Hey Pop, come in I need to talk to you real quick"
"Oh ok" He shortly replies. 
"It's about Thunder Bolt." I say closing the door.
"What about him?"
"We had an encounter and he acted like he was going to kill me because I pulled some fast and furious shit, I accidentally pissed him off and confused him when I called him Thunder Bolt and all I'm saying is you may want to have a word with him because he may actually killing somebody and it'll really throw us off and put us in some deep shit and I'm so close to graduating and going to college and I don't want to have to come out of hiding yet." I said.
"Is that all?"
"Basically. Oh and he knows I'm your grandchild. I fucked up and now I think I don't really have a choice if I don't want anyone getting hurt. Plus I've been contemplating if I should actually embrace our heritage and step up or not and I think I'm ready. Ready to give 110%. Hell you know the rest I've already said this before you know me well enough."
"When do you want to join?"
"As soon as possible."
"Do you know how long I've waited for you to say this?"
"A long damn time"