One Week

There was one week of school. One week. I couldn't have been happier in my life. All my friends and I were having a party on the South Side tonight. Me and my friends were in charge. It was gonna be held at Alex's cousin's house since it was gonna be tore down. It was gonna be lit. The whole town knew about it. Especially the South Side since that is the side of town that the party's gonna be held at. It was on Friday. The last day of school. Me and my friends were ditching. We went to school on the other side of town and we hated that place. They think that we are gonna end up in prison or something. They act like we have been to prison when it was jail dammit. Jail. Me and my friends met after school to plan it out. We had to plan how we would get the alcohol. We already knew how to get the weed and all that. Me and Alex ran the party cuz I came up with the Idea and Alex convinced his cousin to let us use his house and he was buying the alcohol. So it was only fair. I was getting the weed to. So we were even. The rest just brought supplies. We planned it all out.  I bring the weed, Alex brings the alcohol, and the rest just bring supplies. We skipped class the whole day so we could plan the sickest party of the year. We ended up ditching the whole week except for Tuesday and Thursday. We actually had to show up for class one day of the school week so they wouldn't get suspicious.