Screams

Thunder Bolt's POV
I was sitting in history. I don't know what's the teacher is talking about. One minute it's the Revolutionary War and the next I'm basically sleeping. I got a text from my second in command. He says that he has some interesting information. I tell him okay and shut my phone off. I'm trying my best to not look at the sluts who are giving me flirtatious looks. Desperate horny unmated werewolves. Maybe I can have my ways with them in the janitors closet later. I took one glance at the teacher.
"Pearl Harbor, anyone?" He asked. Nobody answered. It was some time in like 1940 maybe. I honestly have no idea. I looked at Sofía. She seemed extra happy this lesson.
"December 7, 1941." She said casually. There was an awkward silence before the teacher nodded.
"The fall of the Berlin Wall." He said and again, no one spoke.
"1989." Sofía replied. The teacher looked at her suspiciously. "I'm good with historical dates sir." Uh oh, she's using manners. That can't be good.
"How good?" He asked while giving her A challenging look. This should be interesting. "Keep it to the year." He said and Sofía nodded and smirked. "Civil Rights Movement."
"1964." She instantly replied.
"JFK assignation."
"1963."
"MLK."
"'68."
"Lincoln."
"1865."
"World War One."
"1914-1918."
"Roe vs Wade."
"1973."
"Brown vs Board."
"1954."
"The battle of Gettysburg."
"1863."
"Korean War."
"1950-1953."
"World War Two."
"1939-1945."
"Holocaust."
"January 30, 1933-May 8, 1945." Sofía said with a smirk.
"Ha! It ended in '46!" The teacher exclaimed. Actually, I think it was 1945 but I'm probably wrong.
"Uh, actually, sir, it was '45." Sofía said. The classroom was silent. Dead silent.
"Look it up, somebody, QUICKLY!" The teacher said looking pissed off. Congrats Sofía . That's two teachers today.
"It was 19......45." Some kid a few seats to my left said. Everyone 'oohed'. I was just confused. How can she know all of these dates so fluently?
"I told you I was good with historical dates." Sofía said.
"Wh-Ho-When-How the-Where-I thought-." The teacher stuttered.
"You thought what?" Sofía asked cutting him off." He looks like he is about to loose his patience.
"Nothing." He said through gritted teeth.
"No, no, tell us. I'm sure everyone would like to know." She said. I saw her  close her eyes and then open them a few seconds later. "You thought that just because I don't dress like a nerd, means that I don't know what I'm talking about, and now you're pissed because I just hurt your huge male teacher pride because I know more than you do." She said. His jaw dropped.
"H-How did you know he asked really pale. Weird.
"It's my specialty." She said walking out the door as the bell rang. What just happened? How come she knows all those historical dates off the top of her head. I looked around. Everyone was shocked and the teacher was still pale. I  got up, along with everyone else and went to my locker. Note to self. Sofía is intelligent. And has good looks. She may be useful in my gang. But nope. She has to be human. I was putting my books away when the hallways suddenly became very quiet. Everyone moved to the sides. Who the hell is that important? I looked again and saw everyone staring at Sofía. I suddenly felt so much power coming from this one guy. But it wasn't enough to be alpha power though. He's probably the alphas son. Everyone about died when he walked up to Sofía. He openly eye raped her before he spoke.
"Hey beautiful." He said.
"What do you want Blake?" She asked bored. Oh, this is Blake. No wonder Zoey spoke like he was a god or something. He about has alpha power.
"You." He said smirking. Desperate much?
"Ew, I've known you since we were three." She said.
"You don't know me." He said coldly. His smirk had faltered. Sofía you're playing with Fire.
"Wanna bet?" She asked. Oh no. She just challenged him. She's dead.
"Sure." He said. A second later, his face turned confused and then shock.
"Impossible. I've only known one person with those." He said and Sofia smirked
"Your 4th Birthday, Jaz and I pranked you by putting hair dye in your shampoo." She said. "You wouldn't talk to us for a week. I was a scared little girl who did what she had to do to protect her family." She said. What is she talking about? What did she have to do?
"Name." He said coldly. Sofía smirked. Dear god, do you have to try and sign your death certificate?
"You wish you knew didn't you." She said. Oh shit. DOES SHE NOT HAVE ANY SENSE? IS SHE TRYING TO GET KILLED? I saw his eyes cloud over before he looked at her again. Next thing I know. He is hugging her and spinning her around. My wolf growled.
'What is your problem?' I asked.
'I don't like him touching her. Only I can!' He growled.
'What the hell. Why are you being so protective? Like dude. Why do you care?' I asked.
'I'll tell you when you're ready.' He said.
'Tell me now!.' I said.
'Dude look.' He said. I looked and saw Zoey shocked.
"The famous Sofía strikes again." Blake said. Everyone gasped.
"HOLY SHIT! THATS SOFÍA VENDEDAS!" Someone screamed. To be honest, that kind of hurt my ears. Everyone gasped.
"Impossible. I made sure that bitch wasn't coming back. She knows better."  Zoey said. Oh god, what do they have against each other? I saw Sofía turn around and smirk.  She walked toward Zoey smirking.
"Tsk tsk tsk. Sofía doesn't listen to fake bitches who are younger than her. Especially ones who think that they own this place. Let me tell you. My family has owned the town for generations. I don't let fake bitches take that from me." She said slowly walking past me, toward Zoey. "I'm here, to finish what was started before you were even born." Sofía said. Wait what? Her family has owned this town for like, ever. And what did their families have against each other?
"At least I don't have scars and daddy issues." Zoey said with venom.
"At least I don't try to put people down and abuse the young. And I don't have daddy issues unlike you, where you blackmail him for everything. And pay people to keep their mouths shut.  At least I know where I stand and I sure as hell ain't afraid of someone knowing what I do and what my family has done." Sofía said.  Zoey stood with shock before shaking her head.
"I know what your family did." Zoey said.
"Then why don't you say it. To my face. To the world. Because I'm sure that they would like to know considering we haven't done anything." Sofía said. She must not care at all about what people think.
"Your.... Your.... Your family...." She said getting teary eyed. "Your family attacked mine." Everyone gasped. "You declared war on my family." She said attempting to cry.
"Yeah, because your father attacked us for no reason and killed 123 of us. We declared war because he threatened us and tried to take our land. So, we declared war. And we won." Sofía said and everyone gasped. There were over 100 of them? Wait, who are they? "You and I both know what happened. So, I'd be real careful about what you say next." Sofía said. Zoey's eyes flashed with fear.
"You wouldn't." Zoey said angrily. Oh no. Angry werewolves are never good. Wait. What did her parents and Sofia's parents have against each other is she's human.
"Why? Because you miss him so much and your father made sure that you never saw him?" Sofía asked. "Please, you and I both know why he did that. His blood is on your hands." Sofía said. Zoey growled. Everyone,  including me, took a step back. Sofía just stood there, unaffected by Zoey's growl. "Now I'm warning you. Back. Off." Sofía said in a deadly tone. I had never heard so much venom come from one person before. Midnight whimpered. "You wouldn't want to face the same fate your father put my family through." Sofía said waking out the school doors. I wonder where she was going. I looked at everyone and saw that even George was shocked. That's a first.  I went to follow her, before I reached the door, George stopped me.
"Don't. It's best to not follow her." He said.
"Where did she go?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Don't know. But she should be back around 9 tonight." He said and I nodded and went to the cafeteria. I could help but wonder where she went.
————————
After school we all went back to the mansion. We all did whatever while we waited for her to come back.
It was 10 pm now and she hasn't come back.
"Have you seen Sofía?" George asked. I shook my head. He called her and it went straight to voicemail.
"Emily!" George said.
"Yeah." She replied.
"Have you heard anything from Sofía?" He asked. She shook her head.
"Lauren can't reach her either." She said. "No one can get a hold of her. This isn't like her. Zoey must have really pissed her off."
"What were they talking about though?" George asked.
"I have no idea." I said. "Has she mentioned anything land or wars from when she was a child?" I asked.
"No she said that she used to live here and that her dad was...." Emily's eyes went wide. She looked at George. Realization hit his face.
"That means..." he said. Emily nodded.
"Uh oh." They both said. "How come we didn't figure this out sooner?" They both said again.
"What haven't you guys figured out?" I asked.
"That means that since she was the oldest, she took the position." Emily said ignoring me.
"Oh this is bad. What if they got her?" George asked. Everyone looked worried. Sofía walked in later.
"Shouldn't you guys be in bed to something?" She asked. Everyone relaxed.
"We tried getting a hold of you but you kept ignoring us and blocking us out. Where did you go?" Emily asked Sofía.
"Race track." She said casually. Why was she there?
"What was she talking about?" I asked curious as to what Zoey has said.
"Don't worry about it. It doesn't concern you. But, we have a blood feuds since like 150 years ago. And because both of our fathers had the feud and they had us, we still have the blood feud to this day." Sofía said. I nodded.
"What did you mean by her family attacking yours?" I asked before I could stop myself.
"The feud. And they both had debt with each other on multiple occasions. Sooo, he attacked us hoping to wipe us out. Well, we fought back and rose above him, again. After that, we moved. Our group stayed here. Well, after my father died, his position in the group went to me. I let my second In command run the group for all these years. But, I always had the final say in things. Now that I'm back. I will be running the group again and this group will stay here as well." She said. Everyone nodded except me.
'There's something She is hiding.' Midnight said.
'I know but what is it?' I asked.
'I dunno. But they won't talk about her dad or anything.' He said.
'They said that his position went to her when he died. Plus that whole blood feud thing and she said that 123 died. I know that no one has that many kids.' I said.
'Do you think that it was a gang or pack? I mean it's weird for a werewolf to have a feud with a human.' He said.
'Impossible. If she wasn't human I would have smelled it.' I said.
'Whatever.' He muttered.
Sofía stopped walking and stood beside me. She whispered so only I could hear.
"You may want to be more careful when doing that. You wouldn't want everyone knowing would you?" She said before walking to the stairs.
'SHE KNOWS!!!' Midnight screamed.
'What do you mean?' I asked confused.
'She knows you're a werewolf dumbass.' He said 'Your eyes change between green and brown when you talk to me.' My eyes widened in shock realizing that someone knows my secret that I've tried so hard to protect. My face paled. What if they find me? I turned around still shocked. I saw her stop climbing the steps before glancing at me and smirking before climbing the rest of the steps. She knows werwolves exist and all she does is smirk at me? I stayed up for a few hours before I heard a blood hurdling screams. I got up and followed the sound. I stopped at Sofías room when I saw everyone already there.
"She's just having another nightmare." George said.
"Of what?" I asked. He pointed to the door.
"NO.... NO...... NO.... DADDY PLEASE DONT DO THIS! PLEASE JUST DONT HURT THEM!!!!! DADDY
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!" Is what I heard before she let out another scream.
"She's having flashbacks of when she was a child. She will never tell us what happened." He said. Midnight didn't like her screaming like that.
'She should only be screaming our name when I have her in my bed.' He said.
'Ew, no.' I said.
'You imagine it too. Don't you dare deny it.' He said.
'Fine, but you don't have to say it.' I said as he chuckled. She let out another scream and Midnight whimpered. 'Dude, What is your problem?' I asked.
'I don't know but I hate when she's like this. It makes me hurt. I have no idea why.' He said.
She let out another scream. I feel to the floor clutching my arm. It felt like I'm being stabbed . I groaned. I looked and saw everyone staring.
"What the fuck is happening?" I asked through clenched teeth. Everyone gasped and looked at each other.
"You're feeling what Sofía is feeling." George said.
"How?" Someone asked. I don't know who it was because I was trying to keep from screaming myself. This is excruciating. How does she handle this. I groaned.
"Why is he feeling her pain?" Lauren asked.
"I don't know." George said. "He's connected to her some how. It's like he broke past all her barriers." George said shocked. I groaned again. All of a sudden it stopped and Sofía stopped screaming. We heard heavy pants. Then feet walking to the bathroom and the shower turned on. No one moved. I slowly got off the floor. What just happened?