Respect

"You know I only save people if they're important to me or my people." I replied with a whisper.
"And how does he have anything to do with it?" He demanded.
"Serpents." I said. "He's considered family. There's a rule. It's that no serpent is left behind." I said. "I couldn't leave him there because the Daggers would literally tear him apart. Plus, he's family. No matter how much you may not like them. You save them and you would die for them." I stated factly. "That is that and I'm not budging. Now you will treat him with respect. Do you understand me?" I questioned.
"But"
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" I yelled. Right now I probably sounded like a drill Sargent.
"Yes ma'am." I said nervous.
"Good." I said walking back into the kitchen.
"Zach, Luke, Kyler, Kaleb. May we have a word?" I asked.
They stood blankly.
"Now!" I said. They quickly followed. "Ok, there's not enough time to explain. Thunder Bolt is a Serpent so he's family. Family take care of each other . He doesn't know what that I'm a Serpent so no body say anything. The Daggers as you know, came back, and they are always looking for fresh blood. Such as me and Thunder Bolt. Chances are they followed him." I said. "He is family, so chances are he will be with us more and YOU WILL TREAT HIM WITH RESPECT!" I said probably sounding like a drill sergeant. "Do you understand?"
"Yes ma'am." They said in unison. I walked back into the kitchen.
"Alex, what the fuck! I told you he's family!" I yelled obviously Pissed off.
"He was talking a bunch of bull though." He states like a 7 year old.
"So?" I said. " Told you that you would treat him with respect. Remember? I said 'He's family and you will treat him with respect' dumbass, does that ring a bell?" I said walking over to Thunder Bolt while dragging him outta there before Alex killed him.
"What the hell? Where are we going?" He asked.
"You'll see." I said picking up my cell phone to call Pop.
"They're back. I'm coming and I'm not alone. You know what to do." I said before hanging up.