Phone Calls

Sofia's POV
"Dude, you did not fuck up. Please tell me you didn't fuck up." I said in a serious but bored tone into the phone.

"We didn't. We just have news. That's all." My second in command said.

"What is the news?" I asked.

"The gang is moving to Alabama." He replied in a hesitant voice.

"Where at in Alabama?" I asked keeping my tone the same.

"Weiss Lake ma'am." He replied.

"Perfect." I said feeling relieved.

"Should I even ask?" He asked.

"Roy took Theo there." I replied simply.

"Who is Theo?" he asked.

"Someone important to both me and the gang." I said. "So we have to get him back. I guess I'm going back home." I replied. "When does the gang leave?" I asked so I'd know how much time I have to gather everything.

"Tomorrow at dawn." He replied.

"Have my bike and other cars shipped there please. I'll be taking the Jeep tomorrow then. I'm heading out tomorrow as well."

"Yes ma'am." He replied. "I've already notified the whole gang. Everyone is packing and suck right now."

"Okay. That's all." I replied before I hung up.

"What'd they say?" Lily asked. She's known about the gang for a year now. I used to sneak up the side of the house when everyone was asleep and talk to Theo and Lily. The day I told them about the gang was the day I promised them I'd come back. That was the last time I saw them.

"They're coming with us. We just have to make two more phone calls to make." I said before I dialed up Caesar aka the leader of the Mafia.

"Hola." I said when he picked up.

"What do you need." He said.

"What? Can't I call just to have a casual conversation as your 2nd in command." I asked.

"No you can't. Because you only call me personally if you need something." He replied

"You're right. Roy took Theo. I got Lily out of there so she's safe and with me." I replied.

"Let me guess, you need us to come with you because we both know that he's not alone and the Serpents and your gang isn't strong enough." He said.

"Yep." I replied. "We both know that if we combine then we'll be able to get him back and if we don't then we're fucked." I said. "Plus, he's gonna take over the Mafia after me so we need to train him when we get him back." I said.

"What about Lily?" he asked.

"I'll train her and you can train her if you'd like." I said.

"Okay, when do we leave?" Caesar asked.

"Tomorrow at dawn." I said.

"We'll be ready." He said before the line went dead.

"Caesar's coming too." I said and Lily just nodded. "Now we're gonna call Emily. We have to tell her we're leaving." I said before calling Emily.

"Hey S what's up?" she asked.

"Alabama that's what's up. Roy took Theo so we're going to get him." I said.

"Where is Lily?" she asked.

"Here I am!" Lily said. I handed the phone to Lily.

"Hey, there's my favorite girl!" Emily cooed.

"Yep." Lily said proudly. I just chuckled.

"Anyway." I said into the phone as I put it back up to my ear. "We're leaving tomorrow at dawn. The Serpents, The Mafia, and my gang are going with me." I said.

"Is Thunder Bolt coming?" she asked.

"Yes, he is coming. I did say the Serpents after all dumbass." I said. "Look, I want you to come. You're my best friend. I want you get to see what I grew up in and all. Look, if it makes you feel any better, you can leave after we get Theo back." I said.

"I don't know." Emily said.

"Please. Do it for me. You don't have to see Thunder Bolt at all. There will be so many people there he probably won't even notice that you're there. Plus, I'll take you shopping!" I said.

"How the hell is there a mall in the middle of farm land?" she asked.

"Whatever. It's a famous mall 5 times the size of the malls here and everything is designer." I said.

"Ugh fine!" she said. "But you're buying me food there." 

"Deal. And trust me. You won't regret it." I said happily before hanging up.

"Okay she's in." I told Lily before we both jumped up and down trying to contain our happiness before we walked back to where Pop and Thunder Bolt are.