Thunder Bolt

What in the hell was he doing here?

We kept staring at each other with shock. I slowly regained the ability to talk as I swallowed the lump in my throat."Thank you for giving me my tour." I said barely above a whisper. We just stood there frozen as the owner walked away.

"WHAT IN THE HOLY NAME OF HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He screamed at me with anger. He Obviously was still pissed.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Umm..." I said as my voice trailed off
"I kinda work here now."
"This is just great. Just peachy." He said as he quickly walked away filled with anger.

Thunder Bolt's P.O.V.
"I kinda work here now." She said. I couldn't believe my ears. The bitch as enough nerve to show up after what's she's done. I was pissed. Bad.
"This is great. Just peachy." I said before I quickly walked away and burst through the office doors. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU HIRED HER?" I screamed with rage.
"That she would be a great employee?" He answered Which sounded more like a question?"
"You don't understand! I can't work with her!" I said practically yelling right in my bosses face.
"Why?" He questioned slightly nervous.
"Because. The bitch almost ran me over with her car." I screamed loud enough so everyone could hear me screaming. Including her.
"Then this is what you both need. To work whatever this is out and not want to kill each other. You will work with her and you will figure a way out to be able to accomplish that successfully." My boss told me in the calmest voice ever. How could he do this to me? Ugh! I'll just make her regret even coming here in the first place. I'll make her wish she didn't exist. I'll make her life a living hell.