Awoken

Thunder Bolt's POV

Sofia didn't come home Saturday night. In fact, she didn't come back until early Sunday morning. She had a smile on her face though. But still, it doesn't reach her eyes. I didn't get to confront her either. She just went up to her room and hasn't come out the whole day. Emily went to check Sofia's room but the door was locked and I couldn't sense her anywhere in the house. George broke the door down and they found that the window was open. Every one was going crazy. Everyone but me, for some reason, I wasn't worried, I knew she would come back. I mean, why would she just up and run away. I went and made a call to my second in command. He has tracked down our enemy gang and they are attacking them tonight. Our little spy, Ryan who is the hacker in their gang, has been tipping us off and gave us the address of our enemy. I went and passed out on the couch. I was awoken by gun shots everywhere. I saw George and everyone else pull out their guns. Well, I did too out of instinct. They looked at me weirdly and I just shrugged at them. We took down several people. I saw eventually that we were out of amo and some guy grab April and point a gun at her head. The guy turned his head......WAIT!! HE'S MY SECOND IN COMMAND!!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? I'm standing in shock over in the corner. Apparently no one has noticed me yet. But then again. I did hide my scent and my presence so of course they don't know that I'm here. I suddenly feel Sofia's presence in the house. But then Suddenly I don't feel her here at the same time. I can't sense her anymore

"Good job, Ryan. You have completed your task." Justin said.

I see my second in command about to shoot April when I hear a gun shot and my second in command groans. I look and see that he's been shot in the leg. Suddenly, a vampire pins him against the wall by the neck. The vampire is wearing a mask. I watch as Justin squirms to breathe. Dear god, have I taught him nothing, I told him to never squirm. I watch and I can feel the hate radiating off of the vampire. I can see the vampire perfectly. She's wearing a mask....Wait... is that Rose Gold? Well, great. The leader of the gang that is my enemy is here too. Great. Now I really have to watch my back more than I already do. Plus, now I know that she's not human, that's good info to go back to my gang. But wait... she said that this was her house. I thought that this was Sofías house. It doesn't matter... I'll worry about that later. I draw my gun and hide it behind my leg. I watch as Rose Gold tell Justin something. I watch as Justin's face looses its color. Then she squeezes his neck harder and his face starts to turn purple as Justin starts to claw at her hand. I see Justin point his gun in her stomach. He has silver bullets so it won't harm Rose Gold at all. Well shit. I watched as she dug her finger nails into his neck, blood went everywhere on the walls. Wait...Where is Lily? If she's watching this, she's gonna be scarred her whole life. She's so innocent. I heard screaming and crying. I looked to my left and saw Tim holding a gun to Lily's head. I was about to mind link him to not shoot her when I heard gunshots and saw everyone who came with Justin dead and Tim lying on the floor with a bullet in his head. I looked at Rose Gold and saw her put her gun back in the band of her pants. OH SHIT... Justin just passed out and... oh damn, his body print is in the wall. HE WAS IN THE WALL!!! I watched as Rose Gold dropped Justin to the ground and pranced over to Ryan. Aka, our little spy. It was only now, that I noticed that Rose Gold had carved her signature symbol. A rose, with the words 'Rose Gold' in the top petal. I watched as she slowly walked to Ryan with a murderous face. She grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the room. She goes over to him and I watch as she smirks at his fear. I watch as she pins him against the wall and lets out a low animalistic growl. Welp, guess she's not full blood vamp. 

"Please." he begged.

"Silence!" She growls. "You betrayed us. We trusted you. For your betrayal, you shall be punished. Traitor." she says before she presses his pressure points and he passes out. "Get the other one. I want answers!" She growl before she grabs the unconscious boy in front of me and pull him down to the basement. I hear loud sobbing. I look in the corner and see Lily bawling her eyes out. Poor girl. I watch as Rose Gold comes back to the living room and tries to go to Lily but she screams at the top of her lungs. I watch as Rose Gold picks her up and takes her out of the house. Surely, Rose Gold wouldn't kill her right. I mean, she's just a little girl. But then again, Rose Gold shows no mercy ever. So Lily is probably dead. I look and see that someone has dragged Justin's body somewhere. WAIT... IF SOMEONE TOOK CARE OF HIS BODY THAT MEANS THAT SOMEONE IS IN HER GANG!!! WAIT... they all seemed to relax when she got here... OH GOD... I'M STAYING IN A HOUSE FULL OF THE MEMBERS OF MY ENEMY GANG!!! I need some air. I walk to the garage and grab my bike keys and get on my bike. I drove to one of the near by clubs. I have a good amount of money in my bank account so I can just get a hotel room if i get a girl to fuck. I walk up to the bouncer and notice he looks familiar. He looks like my old best friend. 

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Jeremy." he said.

"Price?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" he asked confused.

"It's good to see you again." I said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" he asked.

"Ouch dude. For someone who used to be your childhood bestfriend, that hurts right here." I said putting my hand over my heart for dramatic effects.

"Jacob Meadows, that really you?"

"In the flesh." I replied. I got his number and address and he let me through without having to see my ID considering he still kinda is my best friend. I went to the bar and ordered some Bourbon. I need it for what just happened. After I finished my drink I went to the dance floor. Tonight is my night to forget my worries. No gangs, no supernatural creatures, nothing. I started dancing with a random girl until she said that she had to use the bathroom and walked off to the opposite direction of the bathroom. Well, guess I need a new girl.

I know guys!!! Finally an update!!! It's been a literal forever since I last updated. I can't believe I almost went a month without updating!!! Ugh!!! Life sucks and keeps getting in the way. I have been dealing with some issues and I just started homeschooling. -_- 

Life has been a mess between my feelings, thoughts, and actions. I guess depression, self harm, and suicidal thoughts really do fuck up your life. If you are having suicidal thoughts or are depressed and self harming, feel free to talk to me. I'm open to talk 24/7. I'm actually really glad that I didn't end my life. There are people who care, and who are willing to listen and who actually understand, you just haven't met them yet. But, you won't be able to if your dead. So please, don't be afraid to contact me even if it's just to chat. I'm always open, even if it's just to listen. I do understand, we are all fighting our own battles, some are just worse than others, and some are the exact same battle except that we are just on different sides of the same battle field. If you do reach out to me, what we will discuss will not be talked about to other people by me. I do believe in privacy and I know that I wouldn't want people to be telling stuff about me. You can talk about anything with me. Just message me if your need/want to talk to someone.  :)