Going Home

Sofía's POV
"WAD UP BITCHES?!" I basically yelled as I kicked the doors to the warehouse open. Lily and Thunder Bolt followed behind giving each other looks of confusion before Lily whispered," Don't worry. She's always like this." Lily said like she's seen this before.
"I haven't. She's totally different and doesn't show emotion or give two fucks what other people think normally around people. You're the first person I've seen her act this way around. Hell I've never seen her act like this until today." I heard Thunder Bolt whisper behind me.
"I heard that." I mumbled so only they could hear me. We continued to walk until we reached a room filled with guns and a table with Pop standing next to the table.
"What's the plan?" Pop asked as we walked in.
"The plan is simple. I knew that Roy would do this eventually which conveniently happened on the day that Steven well.. you know. So also I've been planning on busting Lily and Theodore out for months. I knew that he would go for one of them so this is Gonna be a piece of cake." I said turning around and crouching to Lily's height and pointing at her. "And yes, we can get cake afterwards." I said still pointing at her.
"OMG YAS!!! I WANT-
"A cake half vanilla half chocolate, since you can't decide which one, and strawberry frosting with rainbow sprinkles." I finished for her. "I know I know."
"Well if ur gonna be that way." She huffed.
"Drama queen." I muttered.
"I heard that!" She whined.
"I know." I said before turning to face Pop and Thunder Bolt with shock expressions on their faces.
"What? I still know my sister." I said before prancing up to Pop and side hugging him. Thunder Bolts eyes about popped out of his head. I smiled knowing that I was the only one allowed to hug Pop.
"Okay heres the plan." I said before going into detail. "We'll all go to Alabama for about a month. And we get Theo out safely and I'll take care of Roy myself." I said like it was so simple. "And before you say anything." I said looking at Pop. "Yes there is more to the plan and yes I know what I'm doing and yes I know what his moves are." I said. "And yes I'm gonna be safe. And we're gonna have a kickass time and I'm gonna show y'all damn Yankees how the hell to have some fun." I said before meeting Pop's gaze and giving him a toothy smile. "Pack your bags boys. I need to make a few phone calls." I said before walking out of the room and telling Lily to follow me.