Pack your bags

Sofía's POV
I stopped looking in Thunder Bolt and looked back a Lily.
"Lily, did Roy say anything when he took Theo?" I asked Lily.
"He said that he knew that someone would come looking for him and how he was going to some place called Lake Weiss or Weiss Lake. I've never heard of that place before though." Lily said.
"Ugh. The fucker. Dammit I was hoping that he wouldn't take him there. It's so dam far from us!" I said.
"Where is Lake Weiss?" Thunder Bolt asked.
"Alabama." I said.
"ALABAMA!" Thunder Bolt exclaimed. "That's across the country!"
"I know. I'm from there after all." I stated. Thunder Bolts eyes widened a little.
"What are you doing here in Ohio and not there?" He asked.
"Personal reasons." I replied in a tone that basically said 'I refuse to talk about it ever'.
"Wait, why did Mom and Dad have us move to Georgia right after I was born?" Lily asked.
"We moves because of reasons Lily. I'll tell you when you're older." I said sternly.
"Really? You're gonna play the age card?" She asked.
"Yep." I said making sure to pop the 'p'.
"Ugh. Stupid sister." She muttered slightly below her breathe. A human couldn't hear it.
"Stupid little sister." I replied.
"Shit I forgot you could hear that." She said.
"Whatever. We have to get Theo back. But this isn't over. Cuz I'm still older." I told Lily.
"You'll die first then." She said.
"And I'll come back to haunt you." I teased. "You know what I'm capable of." I said. Her eyes widened.
"Ya know let's just get Theo back and PLEASE DON'T HAUNT ME IF U DIE FIRST!!!" She practically begged.
"I'll think about it." I said and winked. You could see her whole body relax.
"Okay guys we need to meet Pop at the warehouse." I said.
"Warehouse?" Lily and Thunder Bolt said in unison.
"Yeah, that's where we'll make a plan and all." I said. They nodded. "It's on the other side of town so we gotta hurry up and leave." I said and they nodded. We hurried up and sped across town to the warehouse.