Finally United

I woke up to Lily jumping on my bed.
"WHAT!" I yelled.
"Wake up?" She said happily.
"Why?" I asked before getting out of bed and fucking face planting AGAIN. "Fuck." I muttered.
'Did you face plant again?' George asked.
'Yep.' I answered before getting up to see Lily chuckling. She saw my eyes change color and ran screaming 'RUN!' I chuckled and looked at the clock. It's 5:30 am.
'Why am I up this early? I asked.
It's Monday you dumb fuck. We have school.' Emily said.
'Fuck it. I ain't going.' I said.
'Hell yes you are. You know where everything is and all. Plus, Thunder Bolt is going to be there and I can't face him alone. Plus, I need my best friend there.' She begged. Why does she have to beg?
'Dumbass, say yes, you can introduce her to Jasmine. You know, her twin sister she has only heard of and has always wanted to meet.' Winter said.
'Fucker. You know I forgot about that.' I told Winter. She just chuckled.

'Fine.' I told Emily smirking.
'Oh god. I hear the smirk.' She said.

"Can I please take the Ferrari!" George begged on his hands and Knees.
"Fine but I'm taking my favorite then." I said.
"YES OMG THANK YOU!" He screamed. We were all in the garage and he has been begging to drive it ever since he saw it. I think I might gift it to him for his birthday. I smirked and walked over to my white Lamborghini and opened the doors.
"Shit I thought I got your best car." He said.
"Nope." I said as Emily and I got in. I've been disguising her scent so Thunder Bolt wouldn't smell her. He came out as we closed the doors. He got in the Ferrari with George and we all left my mansion. We sped down the country road with everyone following me since I knew the way there.
"You never told me you were super rich." She said.
"It's not worth mentioning." I said.
"It is so." She said.
"It never came up in conversation." I said. She huffed. "We're almost there. I have a surprise for you there though." I said smiling.

"Am I going to like it?" She asked intrigued.

"I may or may not be doing something for you and someone else." I said.

"Ooh, who?" she asked.

"You'll see." I said pulling up. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"The real question is, are you?" she asked. I held her hand.

"No, but when am I ever ready?" I asked. She just smiled as we got out. All the attention was on us now, Lauren had everyone follow me as we went through the front doors. Everyone stopped talking and looked. I only smirked. I walked everyone to the office. I walked up to the front desk. She looked at me with a bored expression. 

"Name." she said bored.

"Wow Mrs. Wakefield, I thought you'd be happy to see me back." I said. She looked up at me and gave a questioning look.

"Name." she said again studying me.

"Sofia Vendedas." I said. She looked me in the eyes and we both broke out into a smile.

"Oh my god you look so different." she said.

"I got out of my parent's house ma'am." I said.

"Clearly. I thought I would never see you again." she said walking around the desk and giving me a hug. I hugged back. "What's brought you back to such a place?" she asked.

"I have business to take care of." I said. 

"Who are these people?" she asked.

"My acquaintances." I said.

"What are their names?" she asked happily. I smiled and gave her their names and she gave me their time tables and locker combo.

"How's Lil Pete?" I asked. She smiled.