School?

Thunder Bolt's POV

I woke up around 7:30 this morning. I took a quick five minute shower, gelled my hair, and wore black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a leather jacket. This should make all the girls want to fuck me. I ran out to the garage and stopped when I heard George. I looked out the window to the garage, he was on his hands and knees.

"Can I please take the Ferrari!" George begged. Is that Sofia that he's begging to? Why would he beg to her. I glanced around the garage and saw so many sports cars and cars that I couldn't even afford to look at. There were Porsches, Corvettes, Bugatti's, Ferrari's, and more. But what caught my eye was my dream car. A white Lamborghini with black rims. It was even more beautiful in person.

I saw a girl that looked like one of my exes

I saw a girl that looked like one of my exes. Her name was Emily I think. She was supposed to be a one night stand but apparently she doesn't understand that nobody this hot stays with one person. It's hump and dump. All I needed was a quick fuck. So occasionally I would call her babe and all that bullshit and would just use her for sex but she still believed that we were a thing after I told her we weren't. I finally just went with it. I broke up with her by saying that she was a one dollar whore and that I cheated on her. Which I did a couple of times because she got too attached and she wasn't there when I needed a fuck. Anyway, why is George on his hands and knees.

"Fine but I'm taking my favorite then." Sofia said casually.

"YES OMG THANK YOU!" He screamed. Damn that was loud. I walked out of the Mansion and into the garage where everyone was. I saw Sofia smirk. She slowly walked over to my dream car and sat down in the drivers seat. I caught a glimpse of Emily as Sofia sat down and closed the door. I have to admit. It's kind of hot how she has all this and acts and lives like me and everyone in the Serpents. Yet I also run a gang. I have no idea why but I didn't argue when she basically forced me to come. My gang stayed back in Ohio. My gang is called The Silver Blades. Even though silver harms werewolves, my gang is known for using silver. I walked over to George who was sitting in the Ferrari like he was in heaven. I sat down in the passenger seat of the Ferrari. We all left the mansion after Sofia left. We followed her to this HUGE school. It had 5 stories to it. 5 STORIES! Everyone got out and waited on Sofia. I saw her talking to Emily.I couldn't help myself. I had to know what they were saying . SO i used my werewolf hearing.

"You'll see. Are you ready?" Sofia asked Emily.

"The real question is, are you?" Emily said. Ready for what? Didn't she used to go here? She shouldn't be uncomfortable. She's Sofia after all.

"No, but when am I ever ready?" Sofia said smiling as she held Emily's hand. They smiled at each other and got out of the car. Leading everyone to the office. They acted like they didn't notice everyone's unnoticeable stares. Before we reached the office, George pulled Emily to the back of the group. Weird. Sofia walked with confidence into the office.