Attempting

Sofía's POV
I heard everything that Thunder Bolt has said. Everything. But, I want to see him try. He doesn't know that I'm part of the gang now because he was away at the time and nobody told him cuz Pop had given order not to to keep all hell from breaking loose and someone getting killed. Also, I'm not intimidated by him. I've delt with worse in my time and if anything, I'd be the one who'd make his life a living hell if i had to.
"Hey!" Yelled Thunder Bolt. He was attempting to intimidate me.
"Hey yourself." I replied calmly like I didn't hear what he said in there.
"What are you doing?!" He yelled. Still trying to scare me.
"Working." I replied.
"How do you know what to do around here?" He questioned. Still yelling at me.
"Cuz I'm smart." I replied.
"Oh really." He asked.
"Yeah." I replied in more of a 'duh' tone.
"And just what all do you know?" He asked. Looking for an opening to try and embarrass me.
"Stuff." I answered. Watching everything that I said. I knew what he was trying to do.
"Such as?" He asked. Slowly starting to accept the fact that I was on my guard and not going to talk if I didn't have to.
"Stuff." I replied slowly like he couldn't comprehend what I said. "Oh, and you can drop the whole douchebag attitude." I finally said bluntly.
Things went like this for the rest of the day. At the end of the day, he was cold toward me and basically tried his best to say that he didn't want me here and that he hated me without actually saying it. It took everything in me to keep from laughing at him. Finally after closing, I went outside and cranked my brand new black Harley Davidson motorcycle. Thunder Bolt came out just as I was leaving. He came out just in time for me to pull out of the book store parking lot and rev my motorcycle as I turned into the road and speeding down the street making sure to go away from the trailer park, In case he got any idea to follow me. I went to a Taco Bell on the West Side to make sure he wasn't following me. After I knew that he wasn't, I drove back to my trailer making sure to take the back-roads so I wouldn't pass Thunder's place and raise any suspicion.

Hi guys. It me. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. If so, yay. If not. There will be interesting stuff coming up in the next few chapters. There will be some major drama, action, and a little romance and more in this story so enjoy. Plus thank you to anyone that is actually taking the time to read this and this book. You have no idea what it means to me. Plus, to anyone who says that I am taking someone's idea and putting a twist on it. Is wrong. All of this is coming strait from meh brain with no inspiration even though other people might think that which is why I am writing this thing at the end of this chapter to clarify that I did not take anyone's stuff and change it or anything like that. Thank so much for reading my book so far. I love you. I really do. Bye.