Trees

Sofia's POV
It feels so good to be home. In a sense, I kinda feel like I am at peace with myself. I decided to walk around in the woods since I couldn't sleep. Something was keeping me awake and keeping my senses heightened. I was walking near the lake when I heard a twig snap about 100 feet away. My head snapped immediately to my left. I saw Thunder Bolt looking around as he walked. He hasn't seen me though. I quickly and quietly climbed up one of the pine trees. I sat on one of the branch quietly as I watched him sit down against a pine tree and look out across the lake. He was thinking. I saw his eyes change to a greenish tent and I knew that he was talking to his wolf. I saw him sniff the air as he looked around. I quickly changed my scent and moved trees. Now I was right above him. He shook his head and began talking to his wolf again. I wonder what he is thinking about. I told myself that his thoughts are personal so I wouldn't read his mind. I saw him get up after some time and walk back to the house. I figured that I should get back too so I wouldn't raise any suspicion. So I used my gift and started to silently fly over the woods and landed at my front door way before Thunder Bolt even walked out of the woods. I sat on the steps and waited. About five minutes later  he came walking out of the woods. I got up and walked back into the house and went upstairs to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, moments later he came up the stairs.
"You know you shouldn't go in the woods alone." I said from behind him. He jumped.
"You could've been attacked my an animal." I said. "Animal attacks are very common around here." He just nodded.
"How did you know I was in the woods?" He asked.
"I have my ways." I said. He looked puzzled. "I heard the door open and close earlier. The only place to go at night would be the woods." I said. He nodded and went upstairs to his room. He'll never know that it was me watching, he'll never know how I know so many things, he'll never know that I care.