Hospital

Sofia's POV
I think Thunder Bolt knows that I'm not human. I've had so many slip ups lately. He just has to be there for all of them. Just my luck. Not. I woke up and did my usual routine. I walked downstairs and woke up Lily.
"Lily, get up." I said. She mumbled and snuggled into the sheets. "Okay, you asked for it." I said walking out. I went to the garage and got a bucket and a couple gallons of glue, glitter, and feathers. I walked into the kitchen and started pouring the glue into the bucket. Everyone was giving me weird looks.
"Lily won't wake up." I said not bothering to stop what I was doing.
"Ooh, can I help?" Emily asked.
"Can I help too?" George asked. I nodded.
"Of course, it wouldn't work unless I had my partners in crime to help." I said. I finished pouring the glue into the bucket. I handed Emily the glitter and George the feathers. We carefully walked to Lily's room. We walked to the sides of her bed.
"WAKE UP BITCH!" I screamed as I poured the glue on her. She shot up screaming. Emily poured the glitter on her and George poured the feathers. We all fell to the ground laughing. I saw Thunder Bolt at the door frame. I looked at him. We made eye contact and I almost melted. Almost. He smirked and shook his head.
"JE VAIS TE TUER!" Lily screamed. Our eyes widened.
"COURIR!" I screamed while running out the door. I ducked under Thunder Bolt and ran to the kitchen. I ran to the island and hid behind it. She came into the kitchen. I quietly crawled to the other side as she kept coming closer as she searched the kitchen. I jumped up and ran. I felt knives go into my back. I stopped dead in my tracks. Holy hell that hurts. It hit a nerve. I turned around to see Lily's eyes wide with shock as she looked at her hands. I ran over to her, ignoring how much pain that I'm in.
"What just happened?" She asked before she burst into tears. I hugged her.
"Hey it's okay, I know you didn't mean to." I cooed.
"What the hell just happened?" She asked scared.
"Honey have you had a voice or voices talk to you in your head?" I asked. She nodded. "You should ask them. Honey you need to trust them. They are going to help you." I said and she nodded. I heard a cough from behind me. I turned to see Thunder Bolt.
"Um your back." He said. He looked like he was trying to keep from screaming in pain. Weird. I shrugged. Bad mistake. I hissed in pain as I grabbed the counter.
"Fucking hell." I said. "GEORGE! LAUREN, APRIL, EMILY, I NEED YOUR HELP!" I screamed. They all come walking in.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Lauren screamed.
"Ouch don't be so loud, you know I have sharp hearing. I'm fine I just got a couple knives thrown in my back. It was an accident." I say. I started to get dizzy. I leaned against the wall.
'Lily used magic for the first time.' I said.
'What!' Emily, Lauren, George, and April all asked.
'Just don't blame her or anything. She doesn't know how to use her powers or anything.' I said before black spots filled my vision. Next thing I know I fall into darkness. The last thing I heard was Thunder Bolt.
"Somebody get her to a hospital."

I woke up but all I saw was black.
"Hello Sofía, it's been a while." I heard the moon goddess say.
"Indeed It has." I say.
"You know Lily didn't mean for that to happen." She said.
"I know."
"I'm here to give you an upgrade on your gifts and to tell you some things." She said.
"Okay What is it?" I asked.
"Let me show you." She said as she held out her hand. I accepted and she showed me Theodore.
"Hello?" I heard Theodore ask. He was at an abandoned wearhouse near by. The place wasn't guarded very well. I know exactly where it is.
"Theo!" I said barely above a whisper.
"Sofía?" He asked.
"Wait, He can hear me?" I asked the Moon Goddess.
"Apparently. It has something to do with you being one of the twenty." She said.
"What's that?" I ask.
"There are ten white wolves like you, with purple eyes, in all of existence and ten black wolves. The white wolves are female and the black ones are male. The each white one with purple eyes are mated to one of the black ones. Together you guys will bring peace to the vampire, werewolf, and witch community." She said. "You guys are all over the world and all are young and exist right now. You guys need to find each other and become one. Theodore can hear you because you are one of the twenty and your abilities allow you to talk to him." She said and I nodded.
"Theo I'm going to get you out of there as soon as I get out of the hospital." I told him.
"Why are you in the hospital?" He asked.
"Our sister decided that this morning was a good time to use magic for the first time and Stick several kitchen knives into my back." I said.
"Ouch. And shit. I missed it." He said.
"Really, that's what you're thinking about. You are being held captive by a little greedy fucker whose days are numbered." I said.
"Look, I can't talk He is coming." Theo said.
"Okay just know that I'm coming really soon." I said.
"Okay I love you." He said.
"Love you too." I said. Next thing I know I'm looking at myself in the hospital bed. Lily is holding my hand and crying. George and Emily are looking worriedly at me. Thunder Bolt was talking to them.
"You're saying that you felt her pain again?" George asked.
"Yeah, it hurt like a bitch. When she had a nightmare the first time. I felt like I was being stabbed in my left arm and like the knife was being dragged down my arm. When she was being stabbed I felt the knives. It hurt like a bitch. I saw knives fly into her from nowhere and I felt her bleeding. She lost a shit load of blood. One of the knives hit a nerve." Thunder Bolt said.
"Are you ever going to tell her that you feel her pain?" George asked. Thunder Bolt shook his head.
"How the fuck does that fucker feel my pain?" I asked the moon goddess.
"He has some sort of connection with you. You will find the rest out later." She said.
"Is it what Winter won't tell me?" I asked and she nodded. I sighed.
"Now what about my abilities?" I asked.
"Oh yeah." She said. We trained on my new powers for a few hours. She said that my new powers were super strength, x-Ray Vision, Mind reading, Vision altering and some were tweaks to the powers that I already have.
"Ok we are done. I enjoyed this. I don't get to train people like this. Now would you like to wake up?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay. Just remember I'm always watching and you can talk to me anytime. I'll see you later." She said. Then I woke up. I heard Lily Crying and sniffling. I pretended that I was still in a coma. Yep. A coma. I have been out for a few days. Almost a week.
"I'm so sorry Sofía please just wake up. I understand if you hate me but please just wake up." She said before bursting into tears.
"Damn. I didn't know I was worth crying over." I said. She jerked up and looked at me.
"Of course you are. You are my sister." She said. The doctor came in.
"Glad to see that you are awake Al-Ms. Vendedas." She said. I nodded. "We just have to do some tests and you will be good to leave." She said. I nodded and she left. I looked over at Lily and she jumped on me.
"Calm Down kiddo. I didn't die." I said. She just snuggled into my neck. I hugged her and held her. I looked over and Thunder Bolt, George, and Emily. They looked relieved. "Emily can you go get Lily some food. George can you go grab me some food please." I said. They nodded and left. Me and Thunder Bolt just sat there in a weird silence.
"Sooo......" He said.
"You know it's not nice to feel my pain and not tell me you do." I said. He stiffened and his eyes widened in shock. His pace went pale.
"How?" He asked.
"How What?" I asked .
"How did you know?"
"I have my ways." I said.
"Clearly." He said. "I swear she's not human." He mumbled.
"What makes you say that?" I asked. He looked at me shocked.
"You heard that?" He asked.
"Yep." I said popping the 'p.'
"Well, What are you?" He asked me.
"Guess you'll have to figure that out." I said and he looked like someone had slapped him. George came in the room with my food. He handed it to me. Emily and Lily came in a few seconds later.
"Why Do you look like that?" Lily asked Thunder Bolt.
"I'm just a little shocked that's all." He said. She looked at him suspicious.
"What story did you tell the doctor?" I asked.
"We said that someone attacked you and hit you with knives." George said.
"Lame asses. You could have at least said something more interesting." I said.
"Well did you want me to tell them the truth? George asked.
"Doesn't matter to me. I'll just tell them later. I know the doctor will understand." I said casually. The doctor came in a did some tests.
"Okay you are free to go." She said. I got up and walked out of the room. My wounds had healed completely and all I had were scars from it.