Him

"And that class is how you calculate the x from the y minus 3 over z." The math teacher said.
"I have a question." I said.
"You always do." Ms. Ramorez said sighing.
"What is the point of maths? Nobody is gonna use this shit when we have smart phones and Google." I said.
The room was silent.
"Do you ever shut the hell up?" A major it girl named Stacey asked in the bitchiest tone possible.
"Do you ever stop being the schools whore?" I shot back.
"Girl sit down and shut up." The teacher said pissed off.
"No, that would be too easy." I said. "After all, you like being the bitchiest teacher in America don't you? I mean that's what your bumper sticker says 'Bob'." I replied.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" Ms. Ramorez screamed.
"You mean you don't know that you're a stripper who goes by the name bob?" I questioned.
"How did you know?" She asked angrily.
"I didn't, you just spilled the beans." I said. Then the classroom began being filled with oohhs and ahhs. I low fived Alex.
"OBTENER LA MIERDA DE MI CLASE!" She screamed pointing at the door.
"Calm down, I thought this was math class not Spanish class. Are you feeling Well Ms. Ramorez?" I questioned with a smirk getting a 'good one' outta Zach.
"Ya know, I don't even know why they made us come to school for another month. I guess y'all realized that y'all miss me too much." I scoffed.
"GET OUT OF MY CLASS YOU GET AN F FOR THE SEMESTER!" She screamed.
"¿Quieres decir que puedo irme de este infierno al que llamas clase?" I asked. "Fine with me. I already fail all my classes and 12th grade anyway." I replied Cooly.
"Fuck this." She said pulling out her cell phone.
"What the hell are you gonna do with that?" I asked smirking.
She didn't respond. She just walked outta the class smirking. When she came back there were cops everywhere.
"What the fuck" Zach asked.
"Oh shit. Wait, I didn't do anything this time. Did y'all do anything?" I asked my friends.
"Nope" they all replied in unison.
"Sofía Jane Vendedas, you are under arrest for the murder of Yogi Chang." A police officer said.
"Who?" I asked as they grabbed me by my arms slamming be on the floor hand cuffing me.
They forced me outta the classroom. I began screaming.
"WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. ¡USTED LE PAGARÁ PERRA! ¡NO OLVIDE LO QUE SUCEDIÓ LA ÚLTIMA VEZ!" I screamed.
"EMILY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She came bolting down the hall to see me being escorted down the hall.
"What that fuck!" She asked. Walking behind me now.
"I've been framed." I said as we kept walking. We turned the corner.
"This is Ms. Cortez's room. She- the principal stopped mid sentence as we approached him. I saw someone behind him. I could see who though.
"Well well we'll, what to we have here?" He asked in a cheerful tone with a smug look on his face.
"What the fuck did you do Andrews!" I screamed at him.
"Cleansing the school of hoes like you." He replied.
I stepped forward giving him a scowl.
"I am a lot of things, but I am not a hoe." I yelled.
"Really cuz you looked like it. You trying to be tough and all. Doesn't work on my. You can't lay a hand on me now princess." He said caressing my cheek.
"Don't touch me you probably have aids considering all the guys you've fucked." I said pissed off.
He looked pissed and continued to touch my body. What the fuck is wrong with this man? When he stepped forward I saw who was behind him. Thunder Bolt.